Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Misconseption on pedophilia and why it's gonna be LEGAL !!

R

Reega8765665

Banned
-
So as you all know, it's apparently prohibited to do pedo things and have relationship with somewhat 'younger' women than you, right?

But these same girls are getting gangbanged in school toilets, giving blowjobs, wearing pervert clothes, having slutty insta... etc, now you tell me if little kids can do that to grown men, then why shouldn't i, smash and dash them, but for srs now.

I know for sure 3 girls aged 10-11 who are getting fucked on a daily by adult male,
pedophilia is going to become joke, all sorts of immoral is going to be legalised !!

Normies don't understand what pedophilia actually is

I very much doubt it. They overlook gay pedophilia, or nonwhite immigrant rapes, but I doubt white men wanting committed relationships with underage women will be accepted anytime soon.

Under 18 prostitution not going to be legalized.

Age you can marry won't be lowered.

CP laws might be adjusted, but it would be like this: If a 10 yo girl wants to send CP of herself to adult Chad, neither would get in trouble.

Lifefuel for @Personalityinkwell and @Edmund_Kemper .

:feelshaha:

If you think normies will ever allow pedophilia to be legal when they're constsntly arguing about raising the age of consent to 25 then you are retarded

Lifefuel for @Personalityinkwell and @Edmund_Kemper .

:feelshaha:
not into pedophilia, but thanks for the tag
If you think normies will ever allow pedophilia to be legal when they're constsntly arguing about raising the age of consent to 25 then you are retarded
i've seen all sorts of pushes, i have no clue. but i have my doubts about it getting legalized

i've seen all sorts of pushes, i have no clue. but i have my doubts about it getting legalized
Most likely it will be legalized so epstein's rich buddies won't get punished after maxwell snitches on them.

It's gonna be legalized in the future like all sorts of immorals did

And normafags are just keeping their mouths shut while jews are allowing it to happen, stop being fucking stupid...

I very much doubt it. They overlook gay pedophilia, or nonwhite immigrant rapes, but I doubt white men wanting committed relationships with underage women will be accepted anytime soon.
This.
The difference some people would get away more easier then before.
They'd use every new tricks possible.
The system only works for them.

Most likely it will be legalized so epstein's rich buddies won't get punished after maxwell snitches on them.
It will be legalized but only for Tranny queens to groom young boys jfl

It will be legalized but only for Tranny queens to groom young boys jfl
Cucks will say "Where were these trannies when I was a kid?" :soy:

Cucks will say "Where were these trannies when I was a kid?" :soy:
Cucks will just become trannies to not miss out on the action.

Cucks will just become trannies to not miss out on the action.
That's what happens when we have pussy passes and allow foids to vote.

Basé et noirpilullé.

I know for sure 3 girls aged 10-11 who are getting fucked on a daily by adult male
Now that you are unbanned, can you tell us more about this?

@Lux @subzero @98GoinOnDead @Hoodedn1inja20 @CrackingYs @happiless @Wizard32

It's weird tbh, Idk why any guy wouldn't go for a young adult foid that's legal.
OP claims to know about foids who were fucking adult men when they were age 10-11

Are the "innocent" to you?

@Robtical @Substitute Subhuman thoughts?

OP claims to know about foids who were fucking adult men when they were age 10-11

I never said they were, I've even said in the past that I saw foids fucking around in Middle School.

I never said they were, I've even said in the past that I saw foids fucking around in Middle School.
Fair, but were they fucking adult men?

Nope, just Middle School guys
Exactly, its pretty insane how the adults that OP is talking about are able to get away with banging lolis

Exactly, its pretty insane how the adults that OP is talking about are able to get away with banging lolis
It's too risky imo, just bang late teens if you want that young. No reason risk freedom.

Another greycel post

My favorite button

I don't advocate banging foids below puberty. Also, the safest thing to do is obey the AOC in your area. In my area, it's 16, which I think is reasonable. I think it should be 14, but I'm not going to lead a crusade to get it lowered to 14. I don't think many normies would go for it anyway and 16 is a good compromise.

I don't advocate banging foids below puberty. Also, the safest thing to do is obey the AOC in your area. In my area, it's 16, which I think is reasonable. I think it should be 14, but I'm not going to lead a crusade to get it lowered to 14. I don't think many normies would go for it anyway and 16 is a good compromise.
On average, girls begin puberty at ages 10–11
Age 10-11 is roughly the start, so it would be borderline pedo it seems. If the foids are doing it consensually, they probably are having their hormones kick in.

As for AoC, yeah normies would never want that lowered, even if AoC was 17/18 they would cry about it being lowered to 16.

Pedophilia is messed up, kids don't like fucking sex and they can't consent that's why it's morally wrong and illegal, adults that are taking advantage of kids and raping them should be awarded with execution. It's degeneracy at it's maximum expression.

Under 18 prostitution not going to be legalized.

Age you can marry won't be lowered.

CP laws might be adjusted, but it would be like this: If a 10 yo girl wants to send CP of herself to adult Chad, neither would get in trouble.

Pedophilia is messed up, kids don't like fucking sex and they can't consent that's why it's morally wrong and illegal, adults that are taking advantage of kids and raping them should be awarded with execution. It's degeneracy at it's maximum expression.
Correct. I hate pedophiles. :yes:

Now that you are unbanned, can you tell us more about this?

@Lux @subzero @98GoinOnDead @Hoodedn1inja20 @CrackingYs @happiless @Wizard32
I can talk more about this, even going as far as giving you the tips on how to "ascend" methaporically speaking, but i'm just too disgusted to speak about this topic. If you want to get JB's and lose virginity... the easiest way is to follow the social trends and make a good instagram/snapchat, go to socual events and clubs regularly and make sure you have the best pictures + become the top notch in the club (buy everyone a drink, order your unique song...), be the most ruthless degenerate you can become, wear stone island, etc etc etc

Personally i am just disgusted by how it works but it works! My friend who has been doing these craps has been lusted by many women, and in regards to his looks; This is just my oppinion of course, but i think that women initially wanted to fuck him/LTR him because of his social status so that she can affirm her quality and brag to her friends about that, even more significant than his looks.

As for the situation in the dating market, i have lost all my hopes after generation 2002 because everyone is fucking degenerate, it's really sad, 80% is degenerated roughly speaking... i am actively socializing and going out, and i have heard many stories and seen things that has made me cry inside, things so disgusting that you cannot even imagine...

As for the situation in the dating market, i have lost all my hopes after generation 2002 because everyone is fucking degenerate, it's really sad, 80% is degenerated roughly speaking... i am actively socializing and going out, and i have heard many stories and seen things that has made me cry inside, things so disgusting that you cannot even imagine...
now you've made me even more curious

now you've made me even more curious
For example, (and please don't ban me for being fakecel) but i always go to some social events, i'm putting 'tha effort in and get no girls :feelskek: anyways, in more popular club, i have seen that they were putting some pills in drink which they wanted to serve to these girls... girls were young looking but i cannot guess their age, it's just the proof of what is happening, these pills could probably be some drugs or something, when i saw that infront of my eyes, i had chills on my arm

For example, (and please don't ban me for being fakecel) but i always go to some social events, i'm putting 'tha effort in and get no girls :feelskek: anyways, in more popular club, i have seen that they were putting some pills in drink which they wanted to serve to these girls... girls were young looking but i cannot guess their age, it's just the proof of what is happening, these pills could probably be some drugs or something, when i saw that infront of my eyes, i had chills on my arm
Drugging people's drinks? That's just basic date rape, nothing out of the ordinary.