Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Misconception About S.Korea's Low Birth Rates

korcel

korcel

Recruit
★★
People say that Korea has a low birth rate because of work culture, or economy, or people just don't want kids anymore. My favorite is the "People in Korea and Japan don't have sex!!!" Which gets incels excited. That's all bull though.

The real reason is because a high percentage of Koreans are ugly as fuck and they know their children would be ugly as fuck as well. I'm saying this as an ethnic Korean myself.

"But why do Africans and Mexicans have lots of children then?" Cause they're too stupid to realize how ugly they are. Plus African guys fuck anything no matter how ugly.

"But why is the birth rate in the America declining then?"
  1. Asian men and Black women die alone without any kids.
  2. Black men with White women are counted as Black.
  3. White men with Asian women are counted as Asian.
This causes all three races to appear to be dying off. In reality White people have tons of kids, there are dozens of YouTube videos about some redneck family with 8 children or more.

Mixed families in Korea have tons of children too cause they know their children would be considered attractive and would be treated well in life.

It's because Koreans are obsessed with education and work to the point where they don't have time for anything else. They force their kids into academia, and later into a corporate job where they work themselves to death. Their stress levels are high as hell, they don't have the time or the energy to focus on marriages and child bearing.

The real reason is because a high percentage of Koreans are ugly as fuck and they know their children would be ugly as fuck as well. I'm saying this as an ethnic Korean myself.
This is true. I visited Seoul and was shocked by how ugly, sloppy, and rude Koreans were. Korean Americans are more attractive and polite. But the people I encountered in Seoul were a completely different type of person.
JFL if you believe K-Drama/K-Pop. Its worse than believing Hollywood is like real life. :dab:

I think the decreasing birth rate is because of aggressive feminism of Korean women. All the Koreans women I know in America are with white men and the Korean men are all desperately trying to hard-work their way out of inceldom.

This is true. I visited Seoul and was shocked by how ugly, sloppy, and rude Koreans were. Korean Americans are more attractive and polite. But the people I encountered in Seoul were a completely different type of person.
JFL if you believe K-Drama/K-Pop. Its worse than believing Hollywood is like real life. :dab:

I think the decreasing birth rate is because of aggressive feminism of Korean women. All the Koreans women I know in America are with white men and the Korean men are all desperately trying to hard-work their way out of inceldom.
Right. That's why I think Korean American guys should go for Black Foids > White Foids > Dog Shit > Asian Foids.

Black foids will breed Tyrones. White Foids might breed Changs, but they might breed ERs. Asian Foids will breed incels.

People say that Korea has a low birth rate because of work culture, or economy, or people just don't want kids anymore. My favorite is the "People in Korea and Japan don't have sex!!!" Which gets incels excited. That's all bull though.

"But why do Africans and Mexicans have lots of children then?" Cause they're too stupid to realize how ugly they are. Plus African guys fuck anything no matter how ugly.

This causes all three races to appear to be dying off. In reality White people have tons of kids, there are dozens of YouTube videos about some redneck family with 8 children or more.

Mixed families in Korea have tons of children too cause they know their children would be considered attractive and would be treated well in life.
Do people have plastic surgery to look more Caucasian in S.Korea?

Do people have plastic surgery to look more Caucasian in S.Korea?
They say they don't, but bigger eyes, narrow noses, lighter skin. It's literally all White pipo shit.

Yea.

The birth rate is low for any developed first world country.

But it is lower in east asia because even gook whores IN ASIA don't even want Asian men. They are relatively well off and so a lot don't feel the need to settle with average earning Korean men or Korean men with average looks.

My gut instinct tells me that the birth rate in east Asian countries will increase noticeably if mass immigration of Europeans or Latin Americans was allowed. Because the gook whores will do what they normally do and abandon their race so that they can have better looking children.

nah it's more about careers and foids who put careers over family. Most Korean foids need to give up their careers entirely to raise a family. Many foids don't want that shit.

Koreans have a shit ton of plastic surgery so it's kind of a stretch to say they're all ugly dudes. Quite a few are normie tier and above in Korea (notice I said in Korea and not in general. In general they get mogged by everyone who don't want to date a tranny boy).

If you're talking about koreans in the west, then you are absolutely right though.

the real reason why some people find korean americans > koreans in terms of looks is what i call the immigration selection effect.

basically, richer koreans are more likely to be able to immigrate to the west. an richer usually = better looking. richer people themselves on average are better looking, and also ugly koreans in US can greencard maxx and get a prettier korean from south korea.
That's a good theory ngl
its the same mechnics with the "slav foids are beautiful" myth.... no dumbass, its coz ugly slavic foids dont get to immigrate as much as they have hard time greencard-maxx with western beta-bux and also richer slavs are more likely to legally migrate to US by themselves
tbh same with intelligence of ethnics being overestimated because only the smartest ones immigrate.