Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Miscegenation

Is miscegenation okay in your opinion?

• Yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Depends on race

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
T

Taco_DaVinci

Banned
-
I did a post early 2018 asking view points on this topic and am curious how the scale may have possibly changed

I don't know what that word means

It's a more formal word for Race mixing

Last edited:
it creates incels

my only problem is with race mixing being a disgusting social engineering agenda of (((cultural marxists))). if it's something that occurs naturally then it's fine, but dumb broads are getting brainwashed into sleeping with low iq violent niggers who aren't even good looking. that's a problem

I don't like race mixing but I'm curious what a mix between black and asian looks like

my only problem is with race mixing being a disgusting social engineering agenda of (((cultural marxists))). if it's something that occurs naturally then it's fine, but dumb broads are getting brainwashed into sleeping with low iq violent niggers who aren't even good looking. that's a problem
Is the racism necessary? Surely you can stress your disdain without it
I don't like race mixing but I'm curious what a mix between black and asian looks like
In terms of females ariana miyamoto is an example of this

Last edited:
Yes we need all the luck we can get. If a girl from different race finds me attractive, I sure am gonna fuck her

Not good if it doesn't include me

I'm mulatto. I would rather be either white or black tbh, when you're mixed you are highly prone to an identity crisis.
It's not a good thing. I believe race is important to give people a sense of belonging.
Also, if I'm not mistaken, mixed people tend to be more mentally ill (specially male happas). When races are mixed the superior qualities of race X will be diminished by the inferior ones from race Z. The superior ones from race Z will be diminished by the inferior ones from race X. There is no purpose in racemixing (except for creating a nationless future where people's collective "identity" is based on what products they buy or what corporation they slave away for).
With that being said, I would definitely racemix :feelsokman:

I am almost white mulatto, I have 2 great-grandparents from Portugal and the others were light mulattoes. I did not pull the BBC, just the thick hair that is residual from miscegenation maybe when you have more white genes, it's not the same as blacks that are usually thin strands and do not get wet. So I did not get the better part on average that blacks have BBC, I'm also a small black part though, I'm mostly Mediterranean white. I have honey-colored eyes with a very small green ring. My miscegenation killed me was the same hair that could have more hairstyles without needing smoothing if they were smooth or wavy. Of course and the facial swelling, I do not think it's due to miscegenation.

Why is it that every couple or romantic interest depicted in every form of entrainment is a white female and a nigger subhuman ? Not even Tyrone. Just normie niggers.
There are 25 possible combination. Why doesn't media ever depicts a asian or curry with a white foid or a curry with an asian foid or Asian with curry foid. Always a black male and white female.

I don't think it's all propaganda. I think it just encourages women to act on desires that they may otherwise ignore or suppress. What if they tried to bombard young Stacies with media images of middle aged potbellied balding Indians?

Think about it. If you say a Netflix tv show and 5'6 20 year old cheerleader Stacy ended up going to bed with 5'2 48 year old, potbellied, balding Indian Pajeet, you would just think it was funny because it bears no resemblance to the real world. Pajeet would normally have to be a multi millionaire to pull that off. And you know that college Stacies en masse aren't going to start throwing their panties at 5'2 balding Indian men because the media is promoting it.

But if they show 20 year old Stacy going to bed with 6'2, muscular hyper NT Tyrone, that's alot more realistic and closer to the real world. White women may have an inkling to do that anyway. Now they are just being encouraged and told it's ok.