Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Misandrist comment in CuckTears

Normies hate it when we say AWALT, yet encourage women and say “yasss kween” when they say “I hate men” or “All Men are like that”

Normies hate it when we say AWALT, yet encourage women and say “yasss kween” when they say “I hate men” or “All Men are like that”
My point related to women needing their rights taken away just keeps getting proven.

it's called the patriarchy jackass, women cannot be sexist to cis hetero males. Maybe, just maybe, if you took a basic women's studies class you would learn how to respect women :soy:

Last edited:
I too hate men tbh (except a very small %)

I reported it to the admins, probably nothing is going to happen

I went there yesterday and I that you're featured there a lot

YIKES! maybe, just maybe, if they treated men like people...

What was the comment? I’m insanely surprised they actually deleted it tbh

What was the comment? I’m insanely surprised they actually deleted it tbh
Don't be too surprised. They deleted it to save face. These are the same people that want to bully incels but not be thought of as bullies after all.

Don't be too surprised. They deleted it to save face. These are the same people that want to bully incels but not be thought of as bullies after all.
Still curious what the comment was tbhtbhngl

Still curious what the comment was tbhtbhngl
Something literally to the effect of "I hate men"
Pretty mild as far as comments on feminist subs go tbh

@-BrettyBoy- next time screenshot the comment in case it gets deleted

IT deleted the comment lol. :feelshaha:

IT is still misandrist but deleted for optics purposes.

IT deleted the comment lol. :feelshaha:

IT is still misandrist but deleted for optics purposes.

Probably because of this thread, to avoid proving my point.
Next time screenshot the comment. They often try to delete things that will make them look bad:

Next time screenshot the comment. They often try to delete things that will make them look bad:
The comment may of been deleted via report but I don’t know, old boy, maybe it could be because of the thing you mentioned too.

All she said was “I hate men.” Didn’t say anything else.

All she said was “I hate men.” Didn’t say anything else.
Ik but the information about the user that posted it is gone now that their comment is deleted so now it's not clear which IncelTear user made that comment. And yeah as far as comments on "mocking" subs go it wasn't that severe. Hypocritical sure but they've said far worse in the past.

Last edited: