Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mirrors are blackpilled as fuck

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Every day I am coping that I look better than I think. That it is not that bad... One look in the mirror shatters this coping illusion. It's so fucking over, I am so fucking ugly it is just so fucking over man the mirrors are very cruel ngl each time I look at them I feel so fucking shit and wanna kill myself.

Mirrors are easily to delude yourself with tbh

Phone cameras are way worse tbh

If you think mirrors are bad, try looking at yourself through your phone. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

We should remove all mirrors tbh

If you think mirrors are bad, try looking at yourself through your phone. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I did. I will never do it again or I will legit just kill myself now ded srs

I did. I will never do it again or I will legit just kill myself now ded srs

The first time I saw my face in a front camera was as morfifying as finding out that my 2-inch flaccid penis was in the 1% percentile of all males. I am truly a genetic abomination.

True mirrors are far worse. Most people look at themselves in the mirror a lot and they think they are more attractive because they become used to the image.

When you view your non-symmetrical self you remove any cognitive bias you've built up from using mirrors too long.

The first time I saw my face in a front camera was as morfifying as finding out that my 2-inch flaccid penis was in the 1% percentile of all males.

flaccid is irrelevant tbh what only matters is the erect and mine is fucking huge I mog all of you. My erect dick is 70 inches are you guys fucking jealous?

Yes, back cameras are higher quality and a lot of times front cameras will distort your face because people hold them too close to their face when using it. Both are capable of distortion though.

You guys need to stop coping and swallow the front camera pill already. If I can swallow sub8, you guys can swallow front camera pill.

Cameras (particularly those on the front) are way more cruel

the ones at home are misleading tho

The shit that makes it even worse is that mirrors potray you better than how you actually look if you want a realistic picture on how you look then take a picture of yourself

I have a mirror on my table to remind me of the blackpill.