Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mirrorpill vs Mompill vs Reality

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-

>How my mom sees me

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM FUCKING DYING

giphy.gif

So true though, my mom thinks Im GL, probably the only person who does so tbh

I think its more of her being in denial, admitting that your son is an ugly deformed low IQ retard must be hard

Last edited:
Brutual and blackpilled :blackpill::blackpill:

If your mom actually thought you were good looking, she'd fuck you, tbhtbhnglnglngl.

Brutally accurate.

Although I have now got to the point where I realise I am ugly in the mirror.

Wish someone else beside my mom would call me goodlooking

It's funny because it's true. My mom is the only woman who's ever said I'm handsome. Oh, wait, there was also my aunt and my grandmother.

Even a 5/10 male will occasionally get called handsome by a woman who's not related to him. True incels are those who have never experienced that.

Wish someone else beside my mom would call me goodlooking

My mom doesn’t even say that. She just says a woman doesn’t like me because they have preferences.

My mom doesn’t even say that. She just says a woman doesn’t like me because they have preferences.
Brutal man I really wonder how you look cause you said a few days ago that this ugly curry even mogs you

I don’t get the mirror thing though

Mirror is pretty much what you look like, just flipped

I can confirm this.
My mother wonders why no girl finds me attractive.
Also, I judged myself to be 3/10 but when I put my face in the internet, people rated me 2.5/10

I can confirm this.
My mother wonders why no girl finds me attractive.
Also, I judged myself to be 3/10 but when I put my face in the internet, people rated me 2.5/10

I think our mums know the truth. They just lie to make us feel better.
They were also superficial foids in their youth just like all the ones today.

IT foids be like: "THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME SEE YOU INCELS ARE ACTUALLY THE ONES WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT APPRARANCE DUHHHHH!"

>How my mom sees me

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM FUCKING DYING

giphy.gif

So true though, my mom thinks Im GL, probably the only person who does so tbh

I think its more of her being in denial, admitting that your son is an ugly deformed low IQ retard must be hard
She doesn't think you are, she just says you are. How autistic do you need to be to think your mother looks at you and actually thinks her spawn is handsome?

The mompill anally raped me.

The concept of your genes being so shit as to produce an unattractive abomination is too much for most females to handle, so as many before me have said, she's in extreme denial about it.

It is in my personal belief that most incels are born out of either unfortunate genetic recombination, or because they got a majority of their mother's genes.

Because, truthfully, in this modern age any female can have a child effortlessly with whomever they want. This leads to even the most unattractive females reproducing, which causes undesirable offspring to run rampant.

Just 1 parent being the best of the best isn't enough, hypergamy is inherently flawed in this aspect.

Yep, pretty much :feelsrope:
If we died, would anyone care? Relatives might cry, but let’s be honest. No one would give a shit. They'd just be given the trouble of whether they'd really want to invest money on our funeral. No one except our parents would attend because no one gives a shit about us, they never did. We're nothing, a nobody to this world. All I'm stating is the truth, nothing more because deep down we all know we've been doomed from the start.

mom sees me like the last picture but she don't want to hurt her ugly son

If we died, would anyone care? Relatives might cry, but let’s be honest. No one would give a shit. They'd just be given the trouble of whether they'd really want to invest money on our funeral. No one except our parents would attend because no one gives a shit about us, they never did. We're nothing, a nobody to this world. All I'm stating is the truth, nothing more because deep down we all know we've been doomed from the start.

Tbh...

We are all faces with no name. :cryfeels: