Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [MirrorPill] I looked in the mirror at a bathroom at Target and mall and was horrified by what i saw

Treebarkquartz

Treebarkquartz

Officer
★★
And this is that I'm generally ok with how I see myself in my own mirror set ups . I guess I'm used to those lighting. I looked like a straight up freak last night, granted It was past my bedtime and I'm a Monday-Friday early wageslave who spend most the day outside in the sun. I healthmaxx too , moisturize Maxx, and fitnessmaxx and I still looked non-human nephilium hybrid clown freak .

I must scare ppl away. This is day 20 noFap and I'm so horny IRL I feel like a true creep. Almost every college age foid shorter than 5'5 looks absolutely so perfect to fuggg. Fertile slimthicc Brownbunnies, snowbunnies, and yellowbunnies everywhere and at 31 ill still never get to possess that. I guess That's where ogremaxxing comes in :feelswhat:

Another that hit me was how "sad" and beatin down my eyes and still expression are. That's why its bad to be stoic or quiet, you just reveal your resting incel face. Always be moving, be talking , be loud, be goofy.

Last edited:
The moment you realise you are 6/10 instead of 7.:feelstastyman:

And this is that I'm generally ok with how I see myself in my own mirror set ups . I guess I'm used to those lighting.
That's pretty much it. Lighting and sometimes the mirrors are angled in such a subtle way that you don't notice.

I look good in some mirrors and trucel in others:feelswhat: