Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mirror = Massive Cope

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Chad looks good in pictures and the mirror, don't let bluepilled copers tell you "camera has lens that make u look uglyy", then why does chad always look good? it's ovER for you if you don't look good in photos. the mirror makes you automatically squint your eyes plus pose like an aspie faggot to look good, plus lighting makes you look 10x better. chad looks amazing in pictures, take a front facing selfie and see how you look, hot or not? that is your answer.

MIRROR = COPE, chad cannot lose.

Yup, I look like Chad in the mirror

BonePressed said:

feels bro, am a literal pretty boy chad, chico level tbh, how is this possible? i get a massive reality check when i look at my yearbook photos, ugly inbred potato faced fuck.

BonePressed said:

Same... i don't uderstand this shit. Mirror = chad, camera = Alf

I have said this before and I'm gonna say it again. Anything that shows your reflection is fake and should not be trusted. Your subsconscious mind tries to alter your image to tell you that there's still a chance to reproduce. If you look bad in selfies, then it's over.

Also to fix your appearance you should never EVER use the mirror. That is a massive myth passed by humans. Just download a "realistic" mirror app on your phone and use it to check yourself.

low iq retard thinks professional photos are the same as selfies. Keep coping moron

mirror>>>pics by far

Blackpill101 said:
I have said this before and I'm gonna say it again. Anything that shows your reflection is fake and should not be trusted. Your subsconscious mind tries to alter your image to tell you that there's still a chance to reproduce. If you look bad in selfies, then it's over.

Also to fix your appearance you should never EVER use the mirror. That is a massive myth passed by humans. Just download a "realistic" mirror app on your phone and use it to check yourself.

What's the app called

BonePressed said:
What's the app called

There's multiple ones actually. Just look in the App Store for true mirror.

Dekim said:

me in the mirror
m0xcKb0.jpg

me in pictures
qy_Us_RSw.jpg

lmao how the fuck does everyone look so good in the mirror tbh

you guys got cheat codes or some shit? i literally look like a facially deformed subhuman truecel and then when i take a picture/video i calm down from the adrenaline rush of seeing myself in there.

flowerful said:
low iq retard thinks professional photos are the same as selfies. Keep coping moron

mirror>>>pics by far

instagram models take selfies yet still look good phaggot, lol seems i burst your cope, if you're ugly in cameras you are ugly, stop coping or back to reddit cuck

Dekim said:

Once I realized this I started changing my appearance according to my photos/"truth" phone mirrors, and I'm actually improving right now. If I can get proper facial surgery I might be able to escape inceldom. I would also need some limb lengthening as well if the first option doesn't produce any results.

whogivesafucc said:

you guys got cheat codes or some shit? i literally look like a facially deformed subhuman truecel and then when i take a picture/video i calm down from the adrenaline rush of seeing myself in there.

Our subconscious minds alter our physical appearance upon a reflection, improving our looks. Also the mind is not used to seeing our true selves with natural lighting.

Mirrors flatten and widen your face making you look more attractive

So if you are a horsefaced narrowheaded with a deficient chin taking a mirror pic makes you look normal

If you dont look good in selfies youre ugly

After experimenting a bit, i noticed that if you shoot from a bit further (full or almost full arm lenght) you get almost similar results to mirror.

I guess the whole thing happens because we look the mirror from further away and we don't notice the small defects that are easier to see from a super closed up selfie.

flowerful said:

mirror>>>pics by far

Barely any differences exist between DSLR pics and phone selfies these days. 

Just search "iphone vs dslr" on google images. 

Yes, using actual cameras and changing lenses can produce a different effect on the face, but most photographers know how to deal with this.

Blackpill101 said:
Dekim said:
Once I realized this I started changing my appearance according to my photos/"truth" phone mirrors, and I'm actually improving right now. If I can can proper facial surgery I might be able to escape inceldom. I would also need some limb lengthening as well if the first option doesn't produce any results.

whogivesafucc said:
Our subconscious minds alter our physical appearance upon a reflection, improving our looks. Also the mind is not used to seeing our true selves with natural lighting.

I guess my mind is backwards. I'm the only one here who prefers seeing myself the other way around? (video, pictures?) smh.

and yeah just lol at some of these copers tbh, only you see the mirror version of you, no one else does.

iiiTeMpeR said:
instagram models take selfies yet still look good phaggot, lol seems i burst your cope, if you're ugly in cameras you are ugly, stop coping or back to reddit cuck

IG models arent using phones you low IQ inbred.

I only look a tad more bloated, but don't necessarily look bad in selfies. Although I look awful in pictures with flash

flowerful said:
IG models arent using phones you low IQ inbred.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX_PqgESUaI[/video]

keep coping faggot

my face look like it melting on my phone :D

I figured it out. 

People with narrow faces tend to look better in the mirror, while people with more compact faces look good in both.

what if i look shit in mirror too

I look horrible in the mirror and in photos, when I squint my eyes it looks cringey and not chad-like

Blackpill101 said:

Mirror shows a reflection. Not the actual look that the photos show. Mirrors lie.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Chad looks good in pictures and the mirror, don't let bluepilled copers tell you "camera has lens that make u look uglyy", then why does chad always look good? it's ovER for you if you don't look good in photos. the mirror makes you automatically squint your eyes plus pose like an aspie faggot to look good, plus lighting makes you look 10x better. chad looks amazing in pictures, take a front facing selfie and see how you look, hot or not? that is your answer.

MIRROR = COPE, chad cannot lose.

I always look good in the mirror and when others take pictures of me. I just never look good when I take pictures of myself.

Mirrors show what you would look like if you were gl.

I don't need mirrors to confirm that I am average looking

Youre mirror is always set on some places at home or at gym,work etc. U are used to the reflection of youreself. Just go to a real mirror who will flip you horizontally and youre face looks like shit. It is shit. But you deluded youreself that you are gl all the time you loook in the mirror its the same face. After years and years you will think that you look good.

But youre not. Yall subhuman copers gtfo fuckers if you were a chad in the mirror what do you do here. Gtfo out assholes. Really sad really pathetic

Was at barber and then watched myself in a mirror inside clothing store. I looked so model. But I know this isn't my true self.

Chad looks good from any angle, first thing out of bed in the morning, drunk, with bad lighting, anything.

If you are ugly from a certain angle or under poor lighting, etc - you are not Chad.

Just rope if you’re sub 8.

MayorOfKekville said:
Chad looks good from any angle, first thing out of bed in the morning, drunk, with bad lighting, anything.

If you are ugly from a certain angle or under poor lighting, etc - you are not Chad.

Just rope if you’re sub 8.
Thissss

iiiTeMpeR said:

They take a billion selfies and use the best one. 

Also, DSLR photo > selfies, by a landslide. Much more accurate.

flowerful said:

mirror>>>pics by far

what does it mean when someone looks better in selfies than in a mirror?

for some reason my shit lower third is less obvious is selfies

you look best irl in motion

mirror is how you look irl except its flipped. look at someone in the mirror then look directly at them. they look exactly the same.

mirror is how u look thats end of discussion