Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mirror is the biggest cope for an incel.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Sometimes I feel like a Chad when staring at the mirror (or any reflection)... but these are merely my imaginations playing tricks on me, lying that there's a chance at reproduction.

A simple photograph reveals the real subhuman YOU that women are repelled by.

The most brutal pill, the mirror pill. I used to think I was handsome due to my love affair with mirrors...

i look wayyyyyyyyyyy better in pics than in the mirror

mirrors are fucking retarded. if im standing even a medium distance shit just looks weird as fuck. only when im standing up close it looks good, no idea how people can consider themselves good looking in the mirror

even when i randomly turn the front camera on in my phone i look way better than if i were to randomly see my reflection kek

in a mirror i delude myself into thinking i look almost normal. in photos taken with family i look like quasimodo.

i look wayyyyyyyyyyy better in pics than in the mirror

mirrors are fucking retarded. if im standing even a medium distance shit just looks weird as fuck. only when im standing up close it looks good, no idea how people can consider themselves good looking in the mirror

even when i randomly turn the front camera on in my phone i look way better than if i were to randomly see my reflection kek
Congrats.

Congrats.

just sharing the opposite point of view. i think if you look good in mirrors/reflections that's better though. you see it literally every day, even if you choose to avoid it you'll still see it in your peripheral vision sooner or later.

just sharing the opposite point of view. i think if you look good in mirrors/reflections that's better though. you see it literally every day, even if you choose to avoid it you'll still see it in your peripheral vision sooner or later.
Photos are 100% more accurate. What matters is how others see you, not how you see yourself.

This. When I look in the mirror I actually think I'm kind of attractive. Then I take a picture and I look like shit.

i choose not to look at myself in mirrors or pictures. I look 10x better then i fix my hair tho

This. When I look in the mirror I actually think I'm kind of attractive. Then I take a picture and I look like shit.

yea agreed, im still subhuman but my mirror self doesnt look too bad, but jesus christ when i see a photo of myself i wanna stab a knife in my heart because i cant handle the subhumanity

Sometimes I look in the mirror and see something attractive, other times I see my actual reflection.