Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Minoxidil shedding made mess likely to escape inceldom

BallaBoy

BallaBoy

Suffering from realness, excess is my character
-
Been doing oral minox for like a month or sum, and these bitches get even more repulsed by me n shit because of how much hair I fucking shed.

Either way, in a couple of months when I see results from the treatment my density is gonna mog.

No hair can save my subhuman face though, so gimme some ΕR ideas in the comments.

I’ve been on 1.25mg for two months and no results yet.

Good luck GrAY hair loss is brutal, I'll probably go through it too at some point because of my family's shit genes

if you lose hair all of this drugs won't do much shit, some of them even makes it worse. The best option is a hair transplant.

I’ve been on 1.25mg for two months and no results yet.
Brutal man, I'm on 3mg and I'm responding well (lots of thin colorless hairs falling out, a good sign of a good response).

Good luck GrAY hair loss is brutal, I'll probably go through it too at some point because of my family's shit genes
It is, hair and collagen are the only things saving me from death-tier androgyny.

if you lose hair all of this drugs won't do much shit, some of them even makes it worse. The best option is a hair transplant.
My hairloss isn't severe, I'm just going through the shedding phase right now. Just gotta climb the hill to reach the valley, typa thang.

My hairloss isn't severe, I'm just going through the shedding phase right now. Just gotta climb the hill to reach the valley, typa thang.
If it's not severe keep in mind that some of drugs that supposed to help actually do the opposite and even worsening your problem, choice is yours.

I will never take oral Minoxidil, i already have way too much bodyhair

I will never take oral Minoxidil, i already have way too much bodyhair
Bodyhair is manly, my chest is on some wolverine shit right now and the ladies think that it's dark triad asf

Bodyhair is manly, my chest is on some wolverine shit right now and the ladies think that it's dark triad asf
Teracope, women like prettyboy guys with little to no body hair

I'm beyond the point of no return. Hair transplant is only option

I will start taking it for beard growth

Teracope, women like prettyboy guys with little to no body hair
I'm prettyboy with bodyhair = the ultimate combo.

The best of both worlds
I'm beyond the point of no return. Hair transplant is only option
My condolences my boyo, better get on that hardmaxxing shiiiiii

I will start taking it for beard growth
It has resulted in barely any beard growth for me, lashes have grown the most.

Hopefully you might respond better, will you do oral or topical?

It has resulted in barely any beard growth for me, lashes have grown the most.

Hopefully you might respond better, will you do oral or topical?
Oral minox because topical 2x a day is too much work. I'll use it in combination with derma needling

No hair no life

you may want to check on your T-levels because consumption of Minox pills affect it,
so does those minox + finasteride pills

if you want to play relatively safer then use those liquid minox + finasteride lotions on your scalps and all; where i live it's super cheaper in government supplies lol

this 60ml (worth enough for a month of usage) bottle goes for 230 INR ~ 2.75 US Dollars lol

you may want to check on your T-levels because consumption of Minox pills affect it,
so does those minox + finasteride pills

if you want to play relatively safer then use those liquid minox + finasteride lotions on your scalps and all; where i live it's super cheaper in government supplies lol
View attachment 950265
this 60ml (worth enough for a month of usage) bottle goes for 230 INR ~ 2.75 US Dollars lol
damn wish I was pajeet

Enjoy your side effects.

r/MinoxidilSideEffects

Read at your own risk. You may feel fine now, but sooner or later you will regret taking that poison.

Do you take finasteride too?

Enjoy your side effects.

r/MinoxidilSideEffects

Read at your own risk. You may feel fine now, but sooner or later you will regret taking that poison.
Living life as a subhuman, disgusting, repulsive bald man is worse than any side effect.

Living life as a subhuman, disgusting, repulsive bald man is worse than any side effect.
I mean if you're incel, growing your hair back won't make you not incel. If you have good copes, you'll want to be healthy so you can enjoy them.

Eh, no. The bodyhair would ruin your Prettyboy image
wtf are you talking about :feelshaha: you’re telling a sub5 xyz will ruin his pretty boy look :feelskek: