Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

minoxidil fucks your hair appearance

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
minox is great but fuck it makes my hair looks even shittier than usual after applying, is there anything that can be made about this?

When do you usually apply it
If it's shedding, that means it usually working

When do you usually apply it
If it's shedding, that means it usually working
at night before bed, it still looks like shit the day after, and it's kind of a pain to have to wash your hair every single day

Does it stay after you've washed hair

at night before bed, it still looks like shit the day after, and it's kind of a pain to have to wash your hair every single day
Do you use a dermaroller? It usually makes the hair more greasey and sheds because of it's rushing more blood to said skull for new stronger follicles to come out.

Does minoxidil really work? i have a really patchy facial hair, been thinking of using minoxidil and a dermaroller

How old are you brocel?

Probably not a great idea to start minoxidil too early especially if you're not taking some oral/topical anti-androgens to actually stop follicle miniaturization, that's a MUST. Minoxidil will help you regrow hair but it will not halt follicle miniaturization.

Moreover instead of minoxidil I recommend bimatoprost. The mechanism of action is slightly different and the hair loss is theorized to be permanent. Try it if you can. Also try microneedling or mesotherapy if you're using minoxidil or bimatoprost.
Does minoxidil really work? i have a really patchy facial hair, been thinking of using minoxidil and a dermaroller
Yes minoxidil works great for facial hair and the effect is permanent unlike your head

Does it stay after you've washed hair
nah but I don't like to wash my hair everyday

not to mention it also makes my hair look bristly af when I wash it too frequently

Do you use a dermaroller? It usually makes the hair more greasey and sheds because of it's rushing more blood to said skull for new stronger follicles to come out.
I dermaroll once in a while

How old are you brocel?

Probably not a great idea to start minoxidil too early especially if you're not taking some oral/topical anti-androgens to actually stop follicle miniaturization, that's a MUST. Minoxidil will help you regrow hair but it will not halt follicle miniaturization.

Moreover instead of minoxidil I recommend bimatoprost. The mechanism of action is slightly different and the hair loss is theorized to be permanent. Try it if you can. Also try microneedling or mesotherapy if you're using minoxidil or bimatoprost.
im 23, I'm already on fin though. The goal is try to restore a little bit of my former hairline with min

Never heard of this one, I'll take a look.

nah but I don't like to wash my hair everyday

not to mention it also makes my hair look bristly af when I wash it too frequently

I dermaroll once in a while

im 23, I'm already on fin though. The goal is try to restore a little bit of my former hairline with min

Even tho I'm on minox its already over for me. My hairline is fucked. I stopped going to the doc or taking medicine when covid hit. It was my big mistake, in 1.5 years I went from "barely able to hide balding" to "lol look at that bald dude"

Sounds good.

Do take a look. Just like minoxidil, it started out as a medication to treat high pressure except not for your blood but for your eyes. One of the side effects was that people who used it grew long eyelashes. Then they realized it works great for hair growth and also works for your scalp hair.

Even tho I'm on minox its already over for me. My hairline is fucked. I stopped going to the doc or taking medicine when covid hit. It was my big mistake, in 1.5 years I went from "barely able to hide balding" to "lol look at that bald dude"
damn, that's brutal af, im sorry boyo :feelscry:

you weren't on fin, I suppose, right?

Sounds good.

Do take a look. Just like minoxidil, it started out as a medication to treat high pressure except not for your blood but for your eyes. One of the side effects was that people who used it grew long eyelashes. Then they realized it works great for hair growth and also works for your scalp hair.
yeah that kinda caught my attention, there seems to be a strong relation between this blood pressure thing and hair growth/anagen phase duration for some reason

damn, that's brutal af, im sorry boyo :feelscry:

you weren't on fin, I suppose, right?

yeah that kinda caught my attention, there seems to be a strong relation between this blood pressure thing and hair growth/anagen phase duration for some reason
Ya. Doc got me on fin for like 3 months then removed it. He said that he'll supervise and see if pills are needed if balding accelerates. But then I couldn't see him and then my family decided to go apeshit over the money I was spending on prescription and drugs and then I said fuck it and stopped medication. Then it got worse. I restarted minox 4 months ago but its already over.

Should I get a dermaroller? Do they work?

my family decided to go apeshit over the money I was spending on prescription and drugs
Why don't you live alone? You don't have own income? Like a job? You are 27. Bald, middle-aged man.

I think there are other other meds like minox that doesn't screw the hair as a side effect. But all the hairs you've been growing are dependant on that med.

Why don't you live alone? You don't have own income? Like a job? You are 27. Bald, middle-aged man.
I didt have income back then. And even though I live alone I'm not really a fan of the western abandon your family shtick

I didt have income back then. And even though I live alone I'm not really a fan of the western abandon your family shtick
I was kicked out at 17 and haven't received any support/money/etc. from my parents since then. And even when living with them, they never gave me money or bought anything for me (not even necessary drugs for acne or/and moisturising cream for very dry skin in my face in the winter). Like, I never had gaming console etc. when child. That is part of the reason why I never had friends as a child. I wanted to play football or ice-hockey or something, but they refused to sign me in to anything. While my cousins etc. had many hobbies like ice-hockey and gaming and better clothes etc.. They were much poorer than my family. My dad had back then a high-paying, stable job. Where do you live?

I was kicked out at 17 and haven't received any support/money/etc. from my parents since then. And even when living with them, they never gave me money or bought anything for me (not even necessary drugs for acne or/and moisturising cream for very dry skin in my face in the winter). Like, I never had gaming console etc. when child. That is part of the reason why I never had friends as a child. I wanted to play football or ice-hockey or something, but they refused to sign me in to anything. While my cousins etc. had many hobbies like ice-hockey and gaming and better clothes etc.. They were much poorer than my family. My dad had back then a high-paying, stable job. Where do you live?
Wow. That's rough. Who would do this to their own blood

Wow. That's rough. Who would do this to their own blood
Well, they've known since I was a small child that I won't continue their blood...so wasted investment...they did not even care to have my acne etc. problems related to my looks treated. Because ugly people aren't entitled to have their skin problems addressed. Ugly people (really ugly) are seen as asexual, like disabled people. And it was too late when I was adult.

Minoxidil is a scam how "the cream that rejuvenates you" for women.
If you are losting your hair, you can only cut all and try with wig