Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Minor girl getting predatory comments from older chads and enjoying it

• Thread starter Deleted member 31641
  • Start date
See, they enjoy getting that from from Chad but if one of us says hi to her it’s automatically considered as rape.

The bitch uses a dating app which most likely is for people over 18 years only, deliberately selects a 26 year old guy from a group of hundreds people and the guy is called a pedophile predator.

-I had never had guys show interest in me

I sincerely doubt that unless she is wrong about her looks and she is actually a 2/10 deformed hambeast. Even then I think she would receive a bunch of positive attention from men online

Women just don't count sub 5-7 attention as interest because those guys don't count teeheee

Uh oh sweetie, she hasn't turned 18 yet!"

Teenage women are babys in diapers with no concept of sexual activity

UNTIL SHE TURNS 18 AT 12AM ON HER BIRTHDAY SHE IS A ZYGOTE.

If you even THINK about sexualizing her for even a SECOND before she turns 18 you're scum.

EVEN IF ITS 23:59:59.9999999 and you DARE to think about sexualizing her, YOU DESERVE TO BE IN JAIL

Last edited:
It's only creepy and predatory if you're ugly

top of the morning laddies my name is JackSepticEye
Today we are gonna talk about how much I love women they are such wonderful people I really want one in my life

Fucking clown world

Uh oh sweetie, she hasn't turned 18 yet!"

Teenage women are babys in diapers with no concept of sexual activity

UNTIL SHE TURNS 18 AT 12AM ON HER BIRTHDAY SHE IS A ZYGOTE.

If you even THINK about sexualizing her for even a SECOND before she turns 18 you're scum.

EVEN IF ITS 23:59:59.9999999 and you DARE to think about sexualizing her, YOU DESERVE TO BE IN JAIL

When you want a woman who is 6567 days old: pedo, predator, kill yourself
When you want a woman who is 6577 days old: norma, acceptable, reasonable