Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel MINIMUM WHITENESS REQUIREMENT FOR A GF IN 2021

really light blonde men are unattractive and he looks like ugly blonde mongoloid

I hate women so god damn much

really light blonde men are unattractive and he looks like ugly blonde mongoloid
Cope he gets insane amount of likes on TikTok I mean millions. Women want white superior hyperborean nordic DNA not dirty brown ethnic monkey DNA..:cryfeels:

Cope he gets insane amount of likes on TikTok I mean millions. Women want white superior hyperborean nordic DNA not dirty brown ethnic monkey DNA..:cryfeels:
brutal ethnicpill then

Never began if you're not a hyperboreancel or an atlantiscel :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

boy trash tok no

looks like gary busey

Just be albino ape theory

this is the first time i've seen someone with lighter hair than me that isn't albino. lifefuel tbh

Hes albino.+ Hes somewhat a famous singer in my country

I've noticed this often on TikTok, all the attractive white chicks can be found simping in the comments section of a white Chad's video.
Brutal.

I think being an albino is a big pro as long as you are white and average looking. It makes you stand out and you get seen as special/exotic. Other races are fucked by albinism though. The extremely pale skin just doesn't fit to their facial features which gives them a weird look.

This guy reminded me that once in my teens I was rejected also by an ugly albino foid lmao

At this point curries may aswell be castrated. No woman in the history of mankind has ever had a "thing" for curries.

At this point curries may aswell be castrated. No woman in the history of mankind has ever had a "thing" for curries.
Self-hating Pajeet is the worst type of Pajeet.

No woman in the history of mankind has ever had a "thing" for curries.
so true lol

why WOULDNT you self hate as a curry if you had any self awareness? fucking cumskins are so delusional

He is right tho and how does that even make him a self hater? I believe us curries have the lowest smv, it's a fact and I'm probably the least self hating curry on this forum.
so true lol

View attachment 444105
why WOULDNT you self hate as a curry if you had any self awareness? fucking cumskins are so delusional
lol:feelskek:

She's a cumskin so she wants a cumskin chad wooooaaahhhh br0000000000tal R4c3Pilll Brooooooo!!!:feelstastyman:

There all albinos. Which is a genetic deviance/anomaly yet these foids find that attractive.

He is white, she is white. You're complaining about two white people getting together.:soy::soy:

:soy::soy::soy: white woman racist because she dates a white man:soy:

Stop coping foids have chad type preferences

Black hair is a major falio.

I don't know boyo, I am white for the south American standard and hasn't helped me in shit. I think having a good face bone structure is way more important. I live in a shit hole country and I have witnessed white foids going around with Brown guys

Just Be Albino Gorilla Theory

I had some albino fesikhcels in my school, but they got bullied brutally

What do you think of albino fesikhcels like this one?

1012138_0.jpg
Still mog normal fesikh
https://incels.is/attachments/untitled-jpg.97934/