Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Minimum requirements to be successful on tinder

Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Officer
★★★
Look like you can fit in onto this page

https://www.instagram.com/dirtydaddies/?hl=en

RE: Minimum requirements to be succesful on tinder

AgonizingMilkyDore

images

AgonizingMilkyDore.gif

Just LOL at foids saying that they don't like muscles. They make fun of men's shirtless pics on dating sites, but obviously prefer a good amount of muscle mass on a man. Once again they say one thing and do another.

Sub8Hate said:
Just LOL at foids saying that they don't like muscles. They make fun of men's  shirtless pics on dating sites, but obviously prefer a good amount of muscle mass on a man. Once again they say one thing and do another.

Yeah muscles are more important than I previously gave them credit for tbh. You still need a good face and non-manlet height but when you google image search "hot guy" or look at any hot guy insta page almost all of them are at least moderately gymcelled.

Enigmatic said:
Yeah muscles are more important than I previously gave them credit for tbh. You still need a good face and non-manlet height but when you google image search "hot guy" or look at any hot guy insta page almost all of them are at least moderately gymcelled.

Fact. 

A womyn would literally put in her profile that she's not looking for a hookup and mock gymceling pics, but will meet up with a jacked guy and fuck him on the first date. I'm sure it happens all the time.

Vision said:

is this gif real? looks like it is

chudur-budur said:
is this gif real? looks like it is

Yeah it’s real

anon_899 said:
I wish I had a gun

Same but I live in UK.

Vision said:
Is it real?

Nvm just saw other comments. Looking good. It is how I pplan on leaving.

Sub8Hate said:
Just LOL at foids saying that they don't like muscles. They make fun of men's shirtless pics on dating sites, but obviously prefer a good amount of muscle mass on a man. Once again they say one thing and do another.
Males are utter morons and brought it upon themselves. It used to be you gymcel to get ahead. But now everyone picked up on it so gymcel is like basic requirement. But yeah being fat as male=over in todays world.
I seen how it works in clubs,you need ideal weight to even start.

St.Tropez said:
Is it real?

Nvm just saw other comments. Looking good. It is how I pplan on leaving.

I’d do the same if guns were legal here. Americans are lucky.