Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Minimum requirements for maintaining a relationship

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
People on here often talk about girlfriends and monogamy. But could you even handle it?

Minimum requirements to maintain a relationship (if you're not Chad):

- Texting daily with frivolous nonsense.
- Take her out for a "date" (ie. dinner/movie/park) twice a week minimum and entertain her for hours.
- Put up with how ugly she is without makeup.
- Go to bed at a reasonable time every night (ie. when she wants to go to bed).
- Keep house/apt clean and stocked with groceries.
- Hang out with her friends so she can "show you off".
- Pose for pictures together so she can put them on FB/whatever crap she uses.
- Spend at least 10-20 hours in each other's company a week during which you must again entertain her (which means giving up on hobbies or things you like to make time).
- Listen to music she likes (ie. pop music) and watch shows and movies she likes (ie. romantic comedies).
- Have sex 2-3 times a week during which time you must try to get her to orgasm, despite the fact that you probably don't have a big dick, you don't know what you're doing, and plenty of girls can barely orgasm even under the best of conditions.
- Plan to marry her if it "works out" after 2-3 years, by which time she'll also want kids.

Seriously, do you think you could actually do all this? I don't know that I could.

This is why MGTOW guys say things like "most guys pay for sex one way or another". Most MGTOW guys from what I've seen aren't true incels. They're just guys who got burned by women and have decided in the end it isn't worth it. Sure they're coping. But aren't we all?

Fact of the matter is if you DO pursue a relationship with a girl, and you meet the minimum standard, it's gonna take a LOT of fucking work and stress to maintain. Is it really worth it?

This is all very bluepilled. If you're attractive, you don't have to do most of that shit. If you're ugly, you can do all of that shit and it won't matter.

This is all very bluepilled. If you're attractive, you don't have to do most of that shit. If you're ugly, you can do all of that shit and it won't matter.
height face frame dick size

This is just if she decides to settle with you, you're her lap dog. Chad doest have to do any of this and could be a disgusting pig.

People on here often talk about girlfriends and monogamy. But could you even handle it?

- Texting daily with frivolous nonsense.
- Take her out for a "date" (ie. dinner/movie/park) twice a week minimum and entertain her for hours.
- Put up with how ugly she is without makeup.
- Go to bed at a reasonable time every night (ie. when she wants to go to bed).
- Keep house/apt clean and stocked with groceries.
- Hang out with her friends so she can "show you off".
- Pose for pictures together so she can put them on FB/whatever crap she uses.
- Spend at least 10-20 hours in each other's company a week during which you must again entertain her (which means giving up on hobbies or things you like to make time).
- Listen to music she likes (ie. pop music) and watch shows and movies she likes (ie. romantic comedies).
- Have sex 2-3 times a week during which time you must try to get her to orgasm, despite the fact that you probably don't have a big dick, you don't know what you're doing, and plenty of girls can barely orgasm even under the best of conditions.
- Plan to marry her if it "works out" after 2-3 years, by which time she'll also want kids.

Seriously, do you think you could actually do all this? I don't know that I could.

This is why MGTOW guys say things like "most guys pay for sex one way or another". Most MGTOW guys from what I've seen aren't true incels. They're just guys who got burned by women and have decided in the end it isn't worth it. Sure they're coping. But aren't we all?

Fact of the matter is if you DO pursue a relationship with a girl, and you meet the minimum standard, it's gonna take a LOT of fucking work and stress to maintain. Is it really worth it?
MGTOW are bluepilled cuckolds.

Plus I don't even want a relationship anymore. Just sex.

If you have to put that much concious effort in then it's not. Relationships should happen naturally without any overthinking and excess maintenance from either party. If it were that hard most normies wouldn't do LTRs

thats the most important part
chad doesnt deal with ANY of this bullshit, he just fucks her without ever committing to her.
if she makes demands, he just drops her on the spot. it doesn't matter to chad because he's banging like 3 other girls at the same time anyway.

also be a chad

I specifically said IF YOU'RE NOT CHAD.

By definition, 90%+ of us cannot be Chads.

I'm talking about what normal men have to do to maintain a relationship, since that's the best we can hope to be.

thats the most important part
chad doesnt deal with ANY of this bullshit, he just fucks her without ever committing to her.
if she makes demands, he just drops her on the spot. it doesn't matter to chad because he's banging like 3 other girls at the same time anyway.

Yeah no shit. Please explain to me how you're going transform into a 6'+ 7+/10 handsome white male model.

Unless you have a way, it's what I described or nothing at all. That's my point.

If you have to put that much concious effort in then it's not. Relationships should happen naturally without any overthinking and excess maintenance from either party. If it were that hard most normies wouldn't do LTRs

You're wrong. The reason normies do relationships is because all this work is normal to them. Normal guys are used to doing all this work since they were a teenager. It's just part of their day to day routine.