Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Minimum height to score a noodlewhore in 2021

I want to murder them both so badly... In hit video game Red Dead Redemption 2.

As expected from a tall fucker. They always have to boast about their height or mention it in a conversation for no fucking reason.
Mogs me to oblivion.

Chadtars are real

I hope there's another Indian Ocean tsunami soon.

I dont know if i hate the whore more or the tall piece of shit. They both seem insufferable.

As expected from a tall fucker. They always have to boast about their height or mention it in a conversation for no fucking reason.
Same, their arrogance pisses me off.

Going for noodlewhores with that height and looks has to be the most faggot move ever. It's like stealing candy from a toddler.
Imagine going to SEA/South America and literally heightmogging everyone by a FOOT.

I saw a tall white “””traveler””” YouTuber who went to Ecuador or some shit and most men were up to his chin.

Though having kids with indigenous South American women is fucked, they’re genetic dead ends. Even if a tall white guy impregnates them they’ll likely end up short with wide/ugly faces.

How can white tall fuckers even be depressed? If I was tall I’d be so much happier, at least I’m not <5’8…
Same, their arrogance pisses me off.
Allow me to demonstrate:

“Yeah bro, as a 6’2 guy or a 188cm tall dude I’ve never found dating hard. Chicks love when I mention I’m 6ft2 tall, I’m tall ya know. Did I mention I’m 6’2?”

Only a SLIGHT exaggeration. Though seeing people lie up their height pisses me off more.
their son will be a moderator on this site in 20 years:feelsjuice:
Let’s hope the kid gets lucky and ends up tall. Though I’m pretty sure the mothers gene is dominant. My mom is 5’1 and my dad is 6’1.5 and I ended up 5’8. So at worst he will be average. Though that’s not good enough nowadays.

But yeah, fuck tallfags man.

"maybe that means theirs a 6'2 white foid waiting for you":soy::soy::feels::feels:

Imagine going to SEA/South America and literally heightmogging everyone by a FOOT.

I saw a tall white “””traveler””” YouTuber who went to Ecuador or some shit and most men were up to his chin.
That's the whole reason they go there. There's a zillion cumskins who go to Asia and claim it's for holiday or they just want to "enjoy the culture" (jfl) and then they post pictures on cuckit or kikestagram where they mog everyone else by a foot or more and claim "Asians are so nice and friendly, they always want to take pictures of me" :lul::lul::lul: Yeah no shit, they treat you like an übermensch, of course they seem "nice and friendly" to you. These faggots want to be worshipped like a GOD, and noodlewhores are happy to oblige :feelsclown:

@Copexodius Maximus gtfih asap. We were right yet again.

Even 6'7 white chadlites have to date down now. It's over for males.

how to destroy your genetics

rate the noodle foid's feet @-BrettyBoy-

literal 0/10 for me

Asian women are unironically based as fuxk for destroying tall Nordic genes. I love seeing shit like this
how to destroy your genetics
How to upgrade for genetics (if you're a noodlewhore)
That's the whole reason they go there. There's a zillion cumskins who go to Asia and claim it's for holiday or they just want to "enjoy the culture" (jfl) and then they post pictures on cuckit or kikestagram where they mog everyone else by a foot or more and claim "Asians are so nice and friendly, they always want to take pictures of me" :lul::lul::lul: Yeah no shit, they treat you like an übermensch, of course they seem "nice and friendly" to you. These faggots want to be worshipped like a GOD, and noodlewhores are happy to oblige :feelsclown:
I've interacted with a few noodlewhores who thought I was white and pretty much everyone they complimented 1. My rosy cheeks 2. My freckles 3. My red beard and 4. My eyebrows

Noodlewhores will worship any light skinned caucasion

Last edited:
I dont know if i hate the whore more or the tall piece of shit. They both seem insufferable.
:yes::yes:
If i looked like him i wouldnt even see her.

Those shorts :feelswhat: seems like fashionmaxxing isn't needed for chads.

Though having kids with indigenous South American women is fucked, they’re genetic dead ends. Even if a tall white guy impregnates them they’ll likely end up short with wide/ugly faces.

How can white tall fuckers even be depressed? If I was tall I’d be so much happier, at least I’m not <5’8…

Allow me to demonstrate:

“Yeah bro, as a 6’2 guy or a 188cm tall dude I’ve never found dating hard. Chicks love when I mention I’m 6ft2 tall, I’m tall ya know. Did I mention I’m 6’2?”

Only a SLIGHT exaggeration. Though seeing people lie up their height pisses me off more.

Let’s hope the kid gets lucky and ends up tall. Though I’m pretty sure the mothers gene is dominant. My mom is 5’1 and my dad is 6’1.5 and I ended up 5’8. So at worst he will be average. Though that’s not good enough nowadays.

But yeah, fuck tallfags man.
Kek genetics is fucked like that. My mom is 5'4 and dad is 5'6 yet I'm 5'8 and my brothers are 5'11 And 6'1. One of my sisters is like 5'5 and STILL growing so I wouldn't be shocked if she ends up mogging my dad and me in height

5'8 is like the bare minimum to be taken seriously as a man. And yeah I have NO idea how tallfags can be depressed. Any tallfags who is miserable just fucked up their own life

His dick probably works well, he could be a dicklet still but you know he's never had to go without clean rich yellow/beige/pink pussy since puberty

That faggot would be a truecel if it wouldn't for this height.

If you have red hair you're not ethnic :feelsree:
My hair is black and my eyes are black. My beard is just red. I'm still iraqi-turk thoughm but like I said my family is mixed a lot. I have family with blonde hair and family with arab hooked noses

With that big of a difference, it's a huge inconvenience for both of them and there's many things they won't be able to do. Even in the animal kingdom, most small female mammals can't give birth to the offsprings of males from bigger subspecies. There is a biological imperative to it. This pairing wasn't meant to be. Even foids know it. Yet they still decide to go through this because of how their brain has been conditioned. The heightpill is brutal. :feelscry:

With that big of a difference, it's a huge inconvenience for both of them and there's many things they won't be able to do. Even in the animal kingdom, most small female mammals can't give birth to the offsprings of males from bigger subspecies. There is a biological imperative to it. This pairing wasn't meant to be. Even foids know it. Yet they still decide to go through this because of how their brain has been conditioned. The heightpill is brutal. :feelscry:
Thanks to (((((medical science))))) this is no longer a problem anymore. Apparently an abnormally high number of noodlewhores who breed with cumskins have to give birth by caesarian section (like 80%) since the baby is literally too big for their body size. There's a reason WMAF couples didn't exist in the past: they are literally biologically incompatible. I wouldn't be surprised if the same applied to foids who breed with males who are 1 foot taller in general.

That faggot would be a truecel if it wouldn't for this height.

JFL, imagine if he was the same height as her.
Mogs me to oblivion.
Guy's username is literally TallPaulsLife. That's his whole personality lmao

i hope he accidentally walks into a ceiling fan

She should be taken to an Incel dungeon and be forcefully tied up and bred by a pack of rabid raging blood boiling shortcels, until her stomach explodes from the sheer number of fetuses growing inside her.