Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Minimum height difference to ascend with roasties in 2023

What the fuck?

HGHmaxxing and LLmaxxing is going to be the norm, like getting braces for your teeth.

not to sound libtarded but this is just pedophilia

I hate midget foids. I don't even find them attractive.

Pedo vibes. She looks like a 10 year old girl in comparison to him

Ddlg legal peado fetish. She can't get taller & he gets an agreeable cunt.

HGHmaxxing and LLmaxxing is going to be the norm, like getting braces for your teeth.
Depending on your genetics. Too much hgh will give you cancer if you are legitimately healthy hormone-wise. Some men gotta accept they are short and we must change the world for them to love us. But thats something most are afraid of.

Depending on your genetics. Too much hgh will give you cancer if you are legitimately healthy hormone-wise. Some men gotta accept they are short and we must change the world for them to love us. But thats something most are afraid of.
change the world through actions because they speak louder than words

They give birth to men like us
Can relate.

Ezgif 5 a99dade47a

I don't think you will get cancer, but you will get other health problems once you're older, which can be dealt with if you have a good doctor.

I don't think you will get cancer, but you will get other health problems once you're older, which can be dealt with if you have a good doctor.
Wouldn't risk it. Just accept the genome you got and cope with the rest of us. Women don't need to be approached

Wouldn't risk it.
The people that take HGH risk it because they would rather live a short fulfilling life than a long miserable one. It's better to live a day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep.

The people that take HGH risk it because they would rather live a short fulfilling life than a long miserable one. It's better to live a day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep.
Incorrect, I'm afraid. Why conform to incorreciety

Conform to inceldia instead. You see everything and are content with fate and see through bullshit epicly.

Plus most cels are too old for hgh. I want growth plates reopen research more tbf if I want to megacope.

Last edited:
Incorrect, I'm afraid. Why conform to incorreciety

Conform to inceldia instead. You see everything and are content with fate and see through bullshit epicly.

Plus most cels are too old for hgh. I want growth plates reopen research more tbf if I want to megacope.
I was originally talking about future generations. Also Inceldia will find a solution to reopening the growth plates and keep it a secret from the rest of the world.

I was originally talking about future generations. Also Inceldia will find a solution to reopening the growth plates and keep it a secret from the rest of the world.
Good. More correct. Valuable inceldia user you are

what a fucking retard, tallfags who date midgets need to be decapitated and the whores raped and torched. Why would these retards take the shitty genes when they can get better options.

Hentai protagonist maxxing

Pedo vibes. She looks like a 10 year old girl in comparison to him
Foids are pedomaxxers by default. They seek to bring out two instincts in man: a paternal instinct and an instinct for the perception of youth as a sign of fertility.

Damn, she blows that mf without having to squat.

Don't forget,we are the pedophiles here.

Foids are pedomaxxers by default. They seek to bring out two instincts in man: a paternal instinct and an instinct for the perception of youth as a sign of fertility.
Yep, that was the point I was making. It's why I laugh when old hags cry and accuse men of being pesos because women LOOOOOOVE it when their man acts like a pedo with them (nurturing her, infantilizing her, carrying her in his arms like a baby). Loli marriage was common across all cultures for a reason

Another reason to hate them.

But also, by that rationale, women fucking non-tall guys give birth to men like us.
Non tall men are not evil. They are trying to survive like us. The woman are the main antagonists of this world

Non tall men are not evil. They are trying to survive like us. The woman are the main antagonists of this world
So you think women should not seek out tall men to produce tall sons?

That's basic foid thinking. They will create just another generation of incels, if their offspring are boys.

wtf is the guy a giant or the roastie a midget

Based subreddit

7 FEET ONLY IS REAL

Yes. For the cosmic absolute. Humanity can finally change it's personality DNA as well. No more bitter pieces of shit and I get respect and everyone gets respect. True cosmic absolute

This is straight up pedophilia by this point :worryfeels:

Why would it cause cancer

Why would it cause cancer
Why would nature makes us short. Answer is it's over and it's not worth risking that and your parents are probably shit poor to begin with like the rest of us who are on this site to begin with

This has to be a bit

It's not. Like everything else in thos post apocalyptic world it's not
It's never been this ogre. Picking my parents was the most important decision I've never made.