Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Minimalism is based

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
It's the best mentality for an incel. If you don't need something, get rid of it.

Don't get an expensive phone. Get one that is easily replaceable.
Keep your hair short and easy maintenance.
If you aren't feeling welcome at family gatherings don't go.
If people are toxic, don't talk to them and delete their numbers.
Don't buy games you will never play.
Don't worry about shit outside your control.

Live minimalistic and simple.

The Buddha said it best. desire is the root of all suffering.

How does that correlate to minimalism jfl

Sleep on the floor should be included.

If you don't need something, get rid of it
This isn't minimalism, it's survival. Minimalism is about self erasure so your identity and value slowly fade as does everything around you. Strict minimalists live in the woods abnegating things they need to participate in civilization or are marginals. Survival is about PRESERVING value. Throwing things you don't need away is necessary so you can get lightweight and fly better.

Yea fuck being a full time wage cuck to afford things that won’t make you any happier

Not yet, 8 more years

If I say yes, does that mean I agree with the meme?
No, the meme is promoting sharing economy, since the latter is based on the idea of using goods instead of owning them

most cels would do this naturally i thought, unless they get a ton of pocket money to spend

i remember in 2019, i went to work with nothing but my clothes on and hands in my pockets, and in pockets i had only house keys, subway card, a few banknotes, and a phone

normfags always were bringing a giant backpack or messenger bag, water bottle, packed lunch, huge wallet, shopping bags, and fuck knows what else

and whenever possible my clothes were just a hoodie and some jeans which i would wear both outside and inside, so i basically just walked in, sat at a desk and walked out and that's it

It's the best mentality for an incel. If you don't need something, get rid of it.

I do this now and I find that I see possessions as needing use or they get thrown out/donated. People think it's stupid to have a ton of space in a room but I find it cozy :feelsmage:

I´m minimalist because I realized long time ago that I had no chance in the sexual market. Therefore is pointless to participate in the sexual intra-competition.

My room is always clean, because I try to keep the clutter to a minimum. When the race war/ incel uprising starts heats up, I'll need to know where everything is.

high IQ but I disagree with the phone part. I use a phone 3-4 hours daily many days. Might as well eat a good solid one.
My room is always clean, because I try to keep the clutter to a minimum. When the race war/ incel uprising starts heats up, I'll need to know where everything is.
same I keep it clean as I hate having it hard to find shit

Last edited:
That's what I'm gonna tell people why I never have a gf... But seriously yeah I kinda am a minimalist myself. Too much stuff - including life stuff - stresses me the hell out.

based but wouldn’t life get kinda boring after awhile?:feelsjuice:

Dont keep up with the Joneses either. many times they are stunting to appear like they have more than you but their loans are overbearing, credit cards are maxed and their bank accounts are near empty. Image to these people are more important than sense.

They will take multiple vacations and post on social media with their family while owing credit card companies so much that their card is close to being cancelled, they also have many personal loans overdue because they cant take a loan from the bank (real situation personally know of). they will gas light ppl waving their possessions/vacation in front of others on social media to appear more than. don't fall for the trap

It's also at the root of all achievement so who gives a shit
Achievement doesn't make you happy though...
Seriously, famous singers killing themselves, billionaires saying they're depressed, Chads complaining about their lives, when a human achieves he feels happy for a bit then looks for the next achievement. Look back on your life and think about anything you wanted that you did get, even the slightest thing, and think about if you're happy now.

Seriously, famous singers killing themselves, billionaires saying they're depressed, Chads complaining about their lives, when a human achieves he feels happy for a bit then looks for the next achievement. Look back on your life and think about anything you wanted that you did get, even the slightest thing, and think about if you're happy now.
Pleasure and pain are determined by the rate of increase of the power and intensity of your existence. Once you achieve something, only something of greater or equal intensity will give you pleasure.

For example, lets say you’re making 1m/month. One day you find out youre only making 500k/month. Will you find pleasure from the 500k? Not rlly, you’ll feel satisfied and happy when you get something greater than the1m/month. You’ll quickly get bored making 1m every month and will desire something bigger . This is why the rich want to get richer and the poor get poorer. This is simply human nature and will most likely be our downfall.

This isn't minimalism, it's survival. Minimalism is about self erasure so your identity and value slowly fade as does everything around you. Strict minimalists live in the woods abnegating things they need to participate in civilization or are marginals. Survival is about PRESERVING value. Throwing things you don't need away is necessary so you can get lightweight and fly better.
ur retarded :feelskek:

I never said it did. Achievement, innovation and such are still invaluable things.