Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MINI Landwhale NUCLEAR Pilled Me On Tinder

U

uninstall

Banned
-
1. Mini landwhale - a.k.a. fat roastie
2.Told me the following:

SHE MADE TINDER three days ago.

And iN that time frame she had CUCKS friend request spam her.

I REPEAT. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT MATCHES ALTHOUGH SHE PROBABLY HAS MANY.

THE CUCKS WHERE I LIVE DO THIS.

THEY FIND THE FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM OF THE GIRL AND SPAM HER THERE WITH DICK PICS

IN THREE DAYS THIS MINI LANDWHALE HAS RECEIVED AROUND 10 DICK PICS FROM MEN WHO ARE NOT EVEN HER MATCHES

very SOON I WILL WRITE A BRUTAL REDPILL POST ON WHY TINDER NEEDS TO BE NUKED INTO THE GROUND BY EVERY INCEL IN THE WORLD...

how could you expect anything else. men are cucks

Cucks are the real reason for inceldom, not foids. Foids are foids, they are genetically foids, they can't fix their instinct, like all other beasts. But cucks can be fixed, all we need is some good ass beating.

Daily Reminder: Tinder was created for Chads by ITcels

I call BS. Even my ewhores don't get that many dick pics.

I will never use tinder again so long as I live

how could you expect anything else. men are cucks
Cucks are the real reason for inceldom, not foids. Foids are foids, they are genetically foids, they can't fix their instinct, like all other beasts. But cucks can be fixed, all we need is some good ass beating.
"Males are the problem!"

Of course.
We always are.

@Facade can you do it?

@Facade can you do it?
I'm at a friend's houss rn. (He has an extra room for guests to sleep and I'm in " my" bed right now) I think it's good not to LDAR at least for this day. I could do the experiment tomorrow if you're curious.

I'm at a friend's houss rn. (He has an extra room for guests to sleep and I'm in " my" bed right now) I think it's good not to LDAR at least for this day. I could do the experiment tomorrow if you're curious.

Sure. Thank you, my friend. :)

It would be a great blackpill. Take your time.

Cucks have no honor. Lack of honor in males allows them to keep a Blue Pilled state of mind and live mentally and spiritually betacuck lives.