Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Minecraft Server Verification

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
Due to a recent wave of lurkers and ITfags shitting up the .is Minecraft server, I have created a verification system for it (it's similar to whitelisting).

After you join the server for the first time, you will need to post a 6-digit verification code on this thread.

Once you are verified, don't ever delete the post. It will serve as a proof of ownership of your Minecraft account.

For those using unofficial launchers such as tlauncher, make sure you join the server using the same username every time (it's case sensitive).

Won't the lurkers and ITfags see this thread?

Due to a recent wave of lurkers and ITfags shitting up the .is Minecraft server, I have created a verification system for it (it's similar to whitelisting).

After you join the server for the first time, you will need to post a 6-digit verification code on this thread.

Once you are verified, don't ever delete the post. It will serve as a proof of ownership of your Minecraft account.

For those using unofficial launchers such as tlauncher, make sure you join the server using the same username every time (it's case sensitive).
Send the server address and port.

Won't the lurkers and ITfags see this thread?
it won't make a difference. u need to post a code, ITfags can't post here unless they have an account

Send the server address and port.

I wanted to make something like this
Pobrane

based. perfect for spawn
But probably I need to make it manually (btw I needed command blocks for this, but when I made following steps I got nothing)

Even manually it's work for 2-3h

On which version of minecraft?

okay i will join hold on. if IT users are there i will call them slurs!

@lowz1r I lost my creative mode. give back my creative mode.

I’d like to joins mine craf serber

I died and leaved top gear in the chest located in the nether

I died and leaved top gear in the chest located in the nether
As long as we don't abuse it and incase we lose or things or if other people steal our stuff from our chests, it would be a good idea to the add the /give command to help ourselves out

As long as we don't abuse it and incase we lose or things or if other people steal our stuff from our chests, it would be a good idea to the add the /give command to help ourselves out
u can claim ur chests and lock them with /cprivate

I need to finish my Adolf's painting (it won't take 3 hours, maybe 30h)

are u gonna turn it into map-art?
No, it'll be floating object, seen from the spawn. I don't know how to make accurate arts seen in maps (like in item frames)