Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Minecraft server I have been playing

TheEuropeanVirgin

TheEuropeanVirgin

Greycel
I have been playing on this small minecraft server to cope, they are paying $20 to the best players at the end of the week so that's nice I guess. Also my country is in quarantine which I like because it limits the number of foids I have to interact with everyday (specially at collegue). How's everyone doing? Anyone to play with? To be honest I feel a little lonely this days even with the upside of not having to see all the people I fucking hate at my degree. The minecraft server IP is mc.ageofconquest.fun if someone wants to play. If someone plays in another minecraft server and wants to PM me that's nice as well. Im 21 yo.

How is the "best" player determined, also sounds a good way to snag some incel ips tbh

How is the "best" player determined, also sounds a good way to snag some incel ips tbh
Its like a pvp clan plugin and the clan with most claims at the end of the week gets the cash. I actually enjoy it

I don’t play Minecraft tbh

Ok i will join your minecraft server, 37 posts in a year i trust you greycel

yeah i joined the server just dont know how to navigate

Just economymaxx in minecraft and betabux to a minecraft gf

Haven't played minecraft in years. But if it helps you cope, i"m happy for ypu.

I wish I had a better attention span, I grow bored of things quickly which sadly ruins any type of LDAR I have in mind.
Minecraft is fun for ~30 minutes before I leave and go do something else.

I prefer survivalcraft
Survivalcraft 2019 12 19 13 28 10

Survivalcraft 2020 03 20 13 24 13

Minecrafts is good i use to play it sometimes yei not now