Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mindset and inceldom

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
We have all heard of the "just be confident" and "it is all about personality" memes but if you truely adopt a positive/winning mentality will that change your hormonal profile and hence change your body to make you less incel?

if there was a way you could change someones personality with high success then someone would have made it a billion dollar business already.
the main concern I see in trying to be positive is that you would need some kind of positive feedback from outside.
I don't see something positive happening to an incel, so you would most likely fail sooner or later and just revert to your old self.
consider that research says that for something to become "normal" you need to do it at least 3 months.
that said I think there is no doubt that the way you perceive the world has an influence on your hormones, so feel free to try, but don't expect too much.