Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mindfuck

P

Panda

Banned
-
Wherever you are living now, your bedroom, how does it feel to know someone in the future will have sex in that same room?

If you live at your parents house, someday your parents will move out of the house and a new family will move in. They will have kids. And those kids will fuck in their bedrooms, your current bedroom. They will have the life you always dreamed of in the same exact house you live in.

Or if you are renting an apartment or a dorm someone will eventually smash right where you are sitting right now. Just lol.

Just randomly had that thought just now

It's time to destroy my house now.

there's literally no way to have sex in my room unless no one is home, which rarely if ever happens.

i'll just burn my house down so that doesn't happen kek

Wherever you are living now, your bedroom, how does it feel to know someone in the future will have sex in that same room?

If you live at your parents house, someday your parents will move out of the house and a new family will move in. They will have kids. And those kids will fuck in their bedrooms, your current bedroom. They will have the life you always dreamed of in the same exact house you live in.

Or if you are renting an apartment or a dorm someone will eventually smash right where you are sitting right now. Just lol.

Just randomly had that thought just now
Not if I sui in an apartment fire

na fuck that shit im blowing up my room when i die.