Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mind reading by your phone

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
I dont know if its just me but ive lately been seeing adverts for things i literally just thought about in my head.

I dont mean things i thought about and searched up or even related items or stuff my microphone might have picked up me talking about. I mean things i thought about buying in my head popping up as adverts on twitter and Instagram (i only have fake accounts on these).

Just now saw advert for kfc and a few hours ago i was thinking about eating kfc

Wtf is going on

Uh-huh, yes, I totally understand where you're coming from.

I think it's just an illusion

The mothership is upon us! Or browser history?

5G is reading your mind.

Or maybe you are speaking your thoughts out quietly.

Last edited:
They can peer inside your thoughts and change accordingly

I dont know if its just me but ive lately been seeing adverts for things i literally just thought about in my head.

I dont mean things i thought about and searched up or even related items or stuff my microphone might have picked up me talking about. I mean things i thought about buying in my head popping up as adverts on twitter and Instagram (i only have fake accounts on these).

Just now saw advert for kfc and a few hours ago i was thinking about eating kfc

Wtf is going on
They probably know you haven't eaten in a while and know what you like to eat, look at the 2-hour gap, if you look into this too deeply you'll just confuse yourself

Fucking faggot normies ITT and their reddit tier humour. Dont know crap about 5G and chinese plans for mind control.

Then why am I not getting advertisements about fucking stacys???

I know what you're talking about. Fuck those normie faggot who tell you that you're making this up.
No idea how this is working, if its actually technical and on purpose or just synchronicity.
Often you meet for example randomly someone in the city you thought about, such things. Maybe its related to that.

Other people like you must have thought of the same things and searched those in the past. Now if you follow their pattern slightly, you might get predicted. Also your brain teds to pick up on relevant advertisements more than non relevant ones which magnifies these effects. If you want to be 100% private, get an android, root it, degoogle it and install an iptables firewall.

Other people like you must have thought of the same things and searched those in the past. Now if you follow their pattern slightly, you might get predicted. Also your brain teds to pick up on relevant advertisements more than non relevant ones which magnifies these effects. If you want to be 100% private, get an android, root it, degoogle it and install an iptables firewall.
Explain 2 weeks ago

I was at the supermarket. Thought I haven't had a certain cereal in years. Decided not to buy it. But the next day i got ads for that cereal. I didn't google, didnt mention it to anybody. Literally just a 10 second thought.

The various anntenas in your phone are making use of scalar reading of your brainwaves and the presubvocalizations nerve micro currents in your throat.

The jewish phone demons are watching you.

And you pay them to too!

its the lizards in your anus that can read the nerve signals from your amygdala. They're advanced enough nowadays to translate sub-dermal frequencies. You don't realize it but they occasionally, several times a day put you in an unconscious trance. That's why time can sometimes go so fast without you realizing.

These prototype lizards crawl from your sphincter and use an improvised teleportation device to get back to google or whatever other ad company is going for you. They get paid in cellulite to raise their new iteration of offspring that take on a new form, perhaps a platypus this time round. Once they have delivered the information and also sold on poop samples as a bonus, they teleport to a new host and crawl into their anus.

This is how diseases are caused. In reality it's just metallic lizard probes that infect people with rogue bacteria from other people in rotation. I hope this has cleared up why your thoughts are reflected in your browsing patterns.

*removes tin-foil hat*
This has to be the smartest & dumbest post all rolled into one I've ever read, I'm amazed.