Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mind of ITCuck is the same of a child.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I remember when i was younger: even if i already knew i was ugly my mind was trying to protect me by forcing me to find "something" i could cling to be in denial of everything.

My cousins had gf's and i didn't? Oh well, they are two years older, in two years i will be the same as them!
My friend got a gf? Oh well, i guess they just stay togheter and do not do sex!
I've never had a girl showing interest in me? Oh! It's surely my personality, i'll have a lot of girls someday!

Something happens that proves me i'm ugly and other people don't? Deny, deny, DENY!

Then, after hundreds of evidence that, no matter what i did, i could at best become a fucking jester, i had to grow some balls and accept the harsh reality.

ITCucks are one step behind. They get shit all day but they cope by thinking "hey, i've got an ugly gf that doesn't want me but it's fine, everything it's fine, it's fine."

Yes, cucks, we do not think you are Chad, we never did. You are just little feminine men that do not have the balls to accept reality and just prefer to settle with someone that is settling with them.

You cannot be like us, that's why you wish we could disappear. It's the internet, the most you can do is crying and trying to "mock" us, cuckbeards.

Legit, no matter the evidence against them they just want to demonize us and ignore the evidence for the blackpill.

Yes, they are a bunch of manchilds