Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mind blowing realisation

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
-
If foids hate most other foids and this site is dedicated to exposing and hating foids for how they’re like, maybe there’s a lot of foid infiltrators here just using this site to “vent”? Foids are inherently jealous of each other and play elaborate shitty mind games against each other. Stacies could just be using this site to be unfiltered. JFL

I dont think so

That could be possible. Although, i feel like the mods can sniff out if any user is a female

It’s very possible but foids usually give the game away so to speak by their various Foid centric word choices and phrases such as omg and making white knight tier whine posts when users are shittin on a bitch as the niggers say such as celebrating some skanks untimely gorey death or whatever like that of the late cluster b slut Bianca Devins. :feelsokman:

If foids hate most other foids and this site is dedicated to exposing and hating foids for how they’re like, maybe there’s a lot of foid infiltrators here just using this site to “vent”? Foids are inherently jealous of each other and play elaborate shitty mind games against each other. Stacies could just be using this site to be unfiltered. JFL
Foids are disgusted of talking to subhumans

Nope. Women hate sexless men more than anything else in the world.

It’s very possible but foids usually give the game away so to speak by their various Foid centric word choices and phrases such as omg and making white knight tier whine posts when users are shittin on a bitch as the niggers say such as celebrating some skanks untimely gorey death or whatever like that of the late cluster b slut Bianca Devins. :feelsokman:
And stupid soys say foids are “the best spies” JFL couldn’t be further from the truth

There are no women on the forum

Sounds like what something a foid would say...
Future .is meetups
IMG 1031

I think foids would be less active because they actually have lives but who knows maybe there are some rotter foids
I don't know how long a foid could larp on here before getting bored though even if there is any.

I think foids would be less active because they actually have lives but who knows maybe there are some rotter foids
I've heard about hikikomori foids online before so who knows

meh wouldn't they usually go to lolcow.farms or another gossip site?

.IS users generally don't know any foids so people don't really go into specifics abt them, it's too vague and nebulous for foids to vent satisfyingly