Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Millions of men pay child support just so that women can have fake boobs for chad

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Now most of them aren't really cucks, this is due to the stupid laws that our governments impose to men cause they are a bunch of pussies. Imagine having to give half of your salary so that your kid is almost shoe less while the bitch of your ex wife is riding the cock carousel.

377a082

I feel bad for the daughter but she’ll probably end up doing the same shit when she’s older...

I feel bad for the daughter but she’ll probably end up doing the same shit when she’s older...
lol ain't that the fucking truth
I have one cousin who used to always talk about how bad it was to grow up with no Dad. Her mom was a huge whore and she had multiple step-dads growing up. She would grow so clingy to her step-dads and wish they were her real dads but year after year her mother would whore it up and have a new guy in the house.
fast forward 20 years later and that very same cousin is a single mother and fucking up her own kid just as well.

It is sad that stupid bitches can only repeat a cycle even when they know logically that it makes no sense. Same thing on why they ride cock. Bad boyfriend after bad relationship year after year and they still continue to get pumped & dumped because they are all stupid. Pisses me the fuck off!

lol ain't that the fucking truth
I have one cousin who used to always talk about how bad it was to grow up with no Dad. Her mom was a huge whore and she had multiple step-dads growing up. She would grow so clingy to her step-dads and wish they were her real dads but year after year her mother would whore it up and have a new guy in the house.
fast forward 20 years later and that very same cousin is a single mother and fucking up her own kid just as well.

It is sad that stupid bitches can only repeat a cycle even when they know logically that it makes no sense. Same thing on why they ride cock. Bad boyfriend after bad relationship year after year and they still continue to get pumped & dumped because they are all stupid. Pisses me the fuck off!

It’s the same shit bro with anything. People know the cycle yet they let it happen. Happens in the hood here, happens everywhere. I’m currently in high school and I remember everyone say smoking cigarettes is unattractive and that everyone won’t do drugs in middle school, freshmen year of high school comes along and everyone’s a fucking junkie. JFL.

There should be a system that guarantees it goes to the kid

nah. she'll end up being chad's fuck toy, then she'll be a community cum dumpster for every other chadlite and tyrone until her late 30s, then she'll betabux some poor simp.

these mothers need the gas chamber .

nah. she'll end up being chad's fuck toy, then she'll be a community cum dumpster for every other chadlite and tyrone until her late 30s, then she'll betabux some poor simp.

uhh is that not what I just said but summarized in one simple sentence?

Meanwhile men with deformities like gyno have to pay the near 10 grand out of there McDonald's slavery money.

Imagine working longer hours and giving half your paycheck to a roastie who decided you weren’t good looking enough. I would rope before $1 goes to her account

i want to fucking bomb this world.

This might actually build some character in her. And since she's coming to her dad she might not be a turbowhore.

She's going to learn from her mother that this is normal, and if she has kids of her own, she'll do the same (with some variation).

@Damo the incel what do u think? :feelstrash:

This is why I refuse to marry a non-virgin. At least, the self-interested reason. The big picture reason would be to ensure universal peace and happiness by creating a one-to-one correspondence of virgin men to virgin wives.

Last edited:
Those are like the old pair of junk shoes you keep around just in case you want to go in the water where there might be fishhooks.
Breast implants were originally supposed to be for cosmetic reconstruction after tumor surgery, not foids trying to be foidier.

Pff women cant do anything wrong

I don't get the appeal of fake boobs at all. It's better to have small, but natural and soft boobs than two balls of silicone on your chest.

The western mother @chudur-budur

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back