Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Millimeters of bone" is a massive cope, obsessing over jaw is cope [jawcels please be careful]

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Hey boyos, today im sad to say that im gonna dispel one of your copes. Today i will talk about how "millimeters of bone" is a massive cope.
To be goodlooking you need your whole face to be well put together, every part of your face matters. Eye area, nose, cheekbones, jawline, symmetry, how long distance between certain features and how well they all fit together.

Sorry to say but millimeters of improved bone structure wouldn't do shit if you have ugly prey eyes, bad symmetry etc etc. Your whole face is most likely ugly and a big jaw won't fix that. I would also argue a good eye area is more important than having a good jawline, which can be seen by prettyboy average jaw chads like Dicaprio who mogged whole hollywood into oblivion

Tommy Wiseau 1

Look at this poor bastard. See how strong jawline and cheekbones he has? Yet because he has bad eye area and other facial features he was considered an ugly creep while his co star friend with smaller jaw and cheekbones was considered Chad due to hunter eyes and a better symmetrical face

Greg sestero tommy wiseau room

Sorry boyos, millimeters of bone won't save you. Your whole face needs saving, but help won't come.
A good saying is : there is no therapy for your face and that is true. You are ugly, your whole face lacks good features, its over

Last edited:
Holy shit, you are one smart guy

All about facial harmony boyo's

Facial harmony is the most important thing ever. Harmony is not fixable. ES ratio, IPD, and PFL is not fixable. It's not just having "muh hunter eyes". The best looking people can have medium set eyebrows and even slight UEE. It will make them look high trust and more LTR material. Your eyes have to have a good seperation and width. I think the nose is the only thing you can change that will significantly change how your face looks.

All these dimorphic traits can be fixed via surgery. It's over for so many people because half the time it's not an issue as simple as their jaw.

Facial harmony is the most important thing ever.

This is the essence of so many so called must have features. It has to work together. Undeniably good jaw is chad feature but has to be in conjuncture with other.

I've been trying to say this for a while but no one listened. It's about your whole face, not just one bone. You don't need a perfect jaw to slay, you need a good face. I know a guy with strong perfect jaw, but his face is just... Bleah. Also, he looks like a Minecraft character

No single feature can save you, your whole face needs to be good or at the very least doable, from chin to hair.

This is the essence of so many so called must have features. It has to work together. Undeniably good jaw is chad feature but has to be in conjuncture with other.
I've been trying to say this for a while but no one listened. It's about your whole face, not just one bone. You don't need a perfect jaw to slay, you need a good face. I know a guy with strong perfect jaw, but his face is just... Bleah. Also, he looks like a Minecraft character
No single feature can save you, your whole face needs to be good or at the very least doable, from chin to hair.
Exactly!

Facial harmony is the most important thing ever. Harmony is not fixable. ES ratio, IPD, and PFL is not fixable. It's not just having "muh hunter eyes". The best looking people can have medium set eyebrows and even slight UEE. It will make them look high trust and more LTR material. Your eyes have to have a good seperation and width. I think the nose is the only thing you can change that will significantly change how your face looks.

All these dimorphic traits can be fixed via surgery. It's over for so many people because half the time it's not an issue as simple as their jaw.
ES ratio, IPD, and PFL < these don’t show up on google, u have to show me some examples of these please

Exactly. Something as simple as distance from mouth to nose (philtum size) can make or break a face.

ES ratio, IPD, and PFL < these don’t show up on google, u have to show me some examples of these please
They're a bit hard to explain. Most of the stuff I learned was from looksmax.org.

PFL is the width of your eyes.
IPD is the distance from eye to eye, but since it's affected by PFL and face width. It's not very accurate and kind of out dated.
ES ratio is your eye seperation ratio. It''s accurate for actually telling whether or not your eyes are too close or too far. It's also completely unfixable even with surgery.

A few kilometers of bone