Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Millennials are the most pathetic generation

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Filthy libtards or commies, have soyboy beard+haircut, vegan, addicted to social networks and selfies, always in debt, etc. Zoomers are the same but at least they aren't so leftwing kek

Millennials where I’m from are conservative/racist af, don’t know where you live and people of all ages are addicted to social networks and are financially irresponsible lmao

Millennials where I’m from are conservative/racist af, don’t know where you live and people of all ages are addicted to social networks and are financially irresponsible lmao
Exactly, Millennials are the byproduct of Boomers and Gen X.

As a millennial, I don't even know any millennials. Bunch of fucking queers. Gen Z can at least see the failures of millenials. Gen Z isn't even old enough to define itself. We'll see how fucked up they are in the coming decade.

As a millennial, I don't even know any millennials. Bunch of fucking queers. Gen Z can at least see the failures of millenials. Gen Z isn't even old enough to define itself. We'll see how fucked up they are in the coming decade.
they are fucked in the mind, trust me

What are millenials even known for? What did we contribute? All I remember is a failed revolution known as occupy walstreet. Complete failure. No clear goals or demands. No leaders.

Gen Z is definitely more Right Wing than
Millennials

True, but not false!

So many gullible morons in debt. Using internet phone as just a toy. Not using it to become a better person, just showing off to improve a fake social status...

Mostly it's "helicopter kids" that are pathetic. And (((juniversity))) morons that believe the "everything's fine" (((propaganda))).

Im based 01cel

Corporate press propaganda=Millenials

:feelstastyman:

I am £5k in gambling debt

Millennials around me are fine, they give me soda sometimes.

All generations are pathetic, the human race is pathetic