Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Millennial feminists are scared of gen z /alpha

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
The most feminist generation of men by far is millennials. No generation is as pro whamens privileges as them. However much to the disdain of these aging fag cucks they're soon becoming a minority when it comes to their views. Gen z and especially Gen alpha are far less feminist and far more anti feminist than any other generations of men since Gen x. Since women aren't fucking them, guess what? Less and less are being good domesticated dogs.

You can see the freak-outs from millennials already. Look at all the vents made by teachers sperging over their students being sexist. I heard my female family members complaining about young men being mysognisistic.

I hope that this trend continues. I hope that as long as women are picky stuck up bitches, more and more men show their displeasure with them.

Women are freaking out that their Chad only schemes are coming to light and normie men are starting to despise them for their vanity. Oh well.

You can’t abuse a dog for years and expect it to never bite back

Foids proceed to be be entitled shallow cunts who despise Sub Chads then are suprised when those same Men hate them :lul:
Foids are such unaware dumbfucks

Women are freaking out that their Chad only schemes are coming to light and normie men are starting to despise them for their vanity. Oh well.
They think they should be praised for being independent and brave aka sluts who worship chads cock and bully normal men

As I said in many threads, the pendulum is slowly returning in our favor.

This forum needs to cut out the suicide threads and observe for a moment

Better times are coming for men.

Last edited:
The best part is that we now have internet! It's all registered. Man will forever know that as soon as foids get a little power, they will send them all into the confines of inceldom. I hope men take away foid's rights and never make the mistake of giving them back again.

The best part is that we now have internet! It's all registered. Man will forever know that as soon as foids get a little power, they will send them all into the confines of inceldom. I hope men take away foid's rights and never make the mistake of giving them back again.
We are the generation sacrificed for the future of men

We are like jesus

Last edited:
We are the generation sacrificed for the future of the men

We are like jesus
Pray Jesus Christ GIF

nahh don't get your hopes up. this lesson has been learned countless times throughout history. many books are dedicated to this truth, even the bible. yet soys and kikes continue to fuck it up

Nah, the younger generations are way worse in their own ways, they are low IQ & retarded.

Many of my (millennial) peers are indeed like this.

As I said in many threads, the pendulum is slowly returning in our favor.

This forum needs to cut out the suicide threads and observe for a moment

Better times are coming for men.
Keep coping. Everything is going downhill.