Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Milk pill is legit

cope
i drank a lot of milk my entire life and am still 5'6

Fucking cope

HGH injection and estrogen blocker combo is the only legit way

Last edited:
Brother… 0.39 cm ?

The reason why most of you are short is because you only drank milk

The secret is in Pilk, that's a recipe the deep state is hiding from everyone.

Try pilk next time

cope
I don't think that he meant that you would overcome genetics, just that milk would help you reach your full potential

doesnt modern milk lower T?, i tried to get raw milk to no avail. FUCKING BULLSHIT

Brother… 0.39 cm ?
That's only if you drink 8 ounces per day over the average. So it barely makes a difference if you don't drink alot of it.

doesnt modern milk lower T?, i tried to get raw milk to no avail. FUCKING BULLSHIT
everything in modern soyciety lowers T levels

cope
I ate tons of steak, mashed potatoes, and broccoli growing up. My dad would get steaks for 3 days a week average, other days I'd eat roast beef or spaghetti. Very nutritious. I would drink tons of milk too.

My dad is 5ft11, my mom is 5ft7 or 5ft8. I am barely 5ft10

Diet is BS, unless you are literally african levels of starved. All genetics

everything in modern soyciety lowers T levels
+ Low testosterone doesn't make you shorter. Low testosterone actually makes your growth plates close slower.

Another failo affect everyone associates being short with feminine so short men are just assumed to be low T, not the case

I ate tons of steak, mashed potatoes, and broccoli growing up. My dad would get steaks for 3 days a week average, other days I'd eat roast beef or spaghetti. Very nutritious. I would drink tons of milk too.

Diet is BS, unless you are literally african levels of starved. All genetics
A good diet won't turn a manlet into a tallfag for sure but a bad one can stunt your growth as for your case you're just a victim of genetic recombination, you do not disprove anything

A good diet won't turn a manlet into a tallfag for sure but a bad one can stunt your growth as for your case you're just a victim of genetic recombination, you do not disprove anything
i literally said this at the end of what i said did you read what i fucking said jfl

cope
Ysah milk is disgusting. There’s studies showing it’s not actually good for our bones and most industrial milk cows are not healthy and then they sterilize and process it. Like i don’t think humans evolved to eat bodily fluids meant for baby cows

stunted manlets are a result of genetics
And you could also say bad genetics are to an extent a result of slow degradation over generations

Diet is BS, unless you are literally african levels of starved. All genetic
Its not 100% bs

Ysah milk is disgusting. There’s studies showing it’s not actually good for our bones and most industrial milk cows are not healthy and then they sterilize and process it. Like i don’t think humans evolved to eat bodily fluids meant for baby cows
That is true, we are not supposed to drink milk from a cow or any other animals except from humans(breastmilk)

That is true, we are not supposed to drink milk from a cow or any other animals except from humans(breastmilk)
agreed

i NEED this:lasereyes: