Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Militarymaxxing?

brutalized

brutalized

George Foid
Got approached by a recruiter today, started to wonder how many incels have joined the military in hopes to ascend or to just not kill themselves.
It generally seems like a good option if you listen to recruiters:
- having a job for at least 2 years
- having housing and healthcare for muricans
- getting fit

It’s seemingly perfect for young incels who don’t have ambition and don’t care about what happens to them. We’ve been treated like shit our whole lives so what’s some more abuse for a few months, while being paid for it?

And foids naturally love men in power and being dominated, so there’s a slight chance of ascension.

Of course I know many of us are autistic and that’s generally disqualifying. But I wonder if any incel has tried enlisting.
Maybe I’m just coping thinking that potential enlistment could help me not want to rope every waking second of my life :cryfeels:

Just become a goverment slave theory

Do you like being a goverment slave, getting bossed around, mocked and bullied? Then sure go for it

Never fight for ZOG

I’ve been treated like shit my whole life, I don’t mind it continuing if it means I get paid a little for it. ZOG is all that’s stopping me, along with a “security clearance”

The army is a rotten institution for normies. I don't want to be a slave, because in the army I would be obliged to follow the orders of my superiors.

I don't recommend it. Bullying is a common issue in the military, they're all big in camaraderie until the rich kid decides to be an asshole and there's nothing you can do about it. I wouldn't be surprised if they prank manlets in their sleep just for being short and doing no wrong. Fuck the military.

I'm from Europe and I went to military in my country when I was 19. Not a good place for an incel in my opinion, it's good place for a failed normie to start fresh. And even If you become an officer or NCO you and get some authority over some noob recruits and privates, you get nothing useful for the civil life except some fake confidence that fades quick. You have to experience a real war to militarymaxx. TBH there's no white nation worth to fight or defend anyways.

I wouldn't be surprised if they prank manlets in their sleep just for being short and doing no wrong.
I did see a video of people mocking a 5’3” Marine
Its over :feelsrope: there is no escape
The recruiter was significantly taller than me too and talked about his girlfriend being an officer too.

Not a good place for an incel in my opinion, it's good place for a failed normie to start fresh.
I am just coping then, hoping I’m a failed normie who just needs a push to ascend and everything will be normal. I’m sure the recruiter thought I was a failed normie, asked if I had a plan for life and suggested I enlist

I cannot become a ZOGcuck.

Remember, no military for your face or height

Got approached by a recruiter today, started to wonder how many incels have joined the military in hopes to ascend or to just not kill themselves.
It generally seems like a good option if you listen to recruiters:
- having a job for at least 2 years
- having housing and healthcare for muricans
- getting fit

It’s seemingly perfect for young incels who don’t have ambition and don’t care about what happens to them. We’ve been treated like shit our whole lives so what’s some more abuse for a few months, while being paid for it?

And foids naturally love men in power and being dominated, so there’s a slight chance of ascension.

Of course I know many of us are autistic and that’s generally disqualifying. But I wonder if any incel has tried enlisting.
Maybe I’m just coping thinking that potential enlistment could help me not want to rope every waking second of my life :cryfeels:
I know this will be huge ERfuel for me if i get to military, and i will also be given a gun, so if my commandER treats me like shit,, one day i will just shoot him, and i think a lot of other incels will do the same if they go to military.

Do you get a choice about what type of work you'll be tasked with?

Might be a good opportunity to learn a trade job or have them train you to be a doctor. Nurses and patients would have to salute you then as you walked the wards given orders to fluff the pillows and wipe the sinks.

Did he forget to mention the part where you’ll be bullied for being an autistic virgin?

I'm going to enlist after college.

Get a non-combat job. Use the army to get training, learn skills (preferably transferable ones), have good experience and maybe perks for having done service, and then leave after a handful of years imho.

Do you get a choice about what type of work you'll be tasked with?
To a degree, you get to pick 3 top choices and as long as you meet the requirements for them (ASVAB + security screening) you usually get what you want.
But if you don't finish all the work prepare to be fucked and sent to a job no one likes

Foids love a man that can follow orders

Get a non-combat job. Use the army to get training, learn skills (preferably transferable ones), have good experience and maybe perks for having done service, and then leave after a handful of years imho.
If you join the army or marines theres a good chance youll see combat. You dont have a choice.

Someone has to die for those giant corporations

If you join the army or marines theres a good chance youll see combat. You dont have a choice.
The USMC is combat focused, but most jobs in army are non-combat support. Administrative, logistics, transportation, search and rescue, intelligence, construction and engineering, medical etc.

Here I was forbidden to join military (E category as incapable of military service during peace and war)