Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Militarycel tales

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
@Crestfallen95 has reminded me of my own encounter with a toilet lieutenant. I was once in a waiting area where the only other person in the room was a lieutenant who was obviously glaring at me.

Being rankcucked like a mf as a lower enlistedcel, I was felt the high inhib take full control over me as I refused to look at her throughout the ordeal

Why fight for Jewish bankers?

The military seems like a hellhole of being mogged both physically and in terms of rank, as well as being able to be lorded over and disrespected due to your height and face and being expected to simply accept it as a part of "the culture". :feelsUgh:

@Crestfallen95 has reminded me of my own encounter with a toilet lieutenant. I was once in a waiting area where the only other person in the room was a lieutenant who was obviously glaring at me.

Being rankcucked like a mf as a lower enlistedcel, I was felt the high inhib take full control over me as I refused to look at her throughout the ordeal
It’s dangerous to talk to them haha. If they talk to you it’s fine though which is the case for all girls now that I think about it

It’s dangerous to talk to them haha. If they talk to you it’s fine though which is the case for all girls now that I think about it
Lets just say that she was also definitely attractive. Thats how I knew to definitely avoid engaging in any way.

Why would lieutenant pleschka want anything to do at all with a ricecel who she rankmogged to death? Jfl

Lets just say that she was also definitely attractive. Thats how I knew to definitely avoid engaging in any way.

Why would lieutenant pleschka want anything to do at all with a ricecel who she rankmogged to death? Jfl
My lieutenant is attractive too and same age as me. But I’m scared of her haha

Usually you never see the officers you usually have the junior and senior nco's
make your E-nothing life crap

When I was in ait at fort Lee they'd issued us m16s for our ftx, i had to accompany a battle buddy not to regular TMC but to the actual hospital/battalion aid, we'd been told not to leave our weapons anywhere, we went into the hospital we m16s. Our platoon sergeant received an article 15 jfl

i would just shoot myself and take a cunt with me ( if possible )

Fuck being cannonfooder for a lookist and gynocentric shithole .

You dont even get 100 of thousands doing one of the toughest jobs you could possibly do.

This world is backwards and unfair . You fight While some rich kid is eating lobster , Cosplaying as Le Louch and fucks Stacy afterwards .

kek

When I was in ait at fort Lee they'd issued us m16s for our ftx, i had to accompany a battle buddy not to regular TMC but to the actual hospital/battalion aid, we'd been told not to leave our weapons anywhere, we went into the hospital we m16s. Our platoon sergeant received an article 15 jfl
Holy shit, GrAYcel, im never there for the kodak moments. I was there sometime last decade.

However, a drill sergeant flipped a cattle truck that was filled over capacity full of privates in bct at ft. Benning, causing a bunch of them to get hurt, dont recall if anyone died, but I was within viewing distance when it all unfolded.

That drill sergeant was then taken in by mps in cuffs.

Usually you never see the officers you usually have the junior and senior nco's
make your E-nothing life crap
I had to attend & be in a change of command ceremony for a 3-star, all while desperately needing to piss. I somehow made it through unsoiled enough

Holy shit, GrAYcel, im never there for the kodak moments. I was there sometime last decade.

However, a drill sergeant flipped a cattle truck that was filled over capacity full of privates in bct at ft. Benning, causing a bunch of them to get hurt, dont recall if anyone died, but I was within viewing distance when it all unfolded.

That drill sergeant was then taken in by mps in cuffs.
Some real deal retards end up with rank before they're finally weeded out lol

Some real deal retards end up with rank before they're finally weeded out lol
I also had a staff sergeant in my company who got an article 15 and sent back a rank for cheating on his run during a pt test jfl

I also had a staff sergeant in my company who got an article 15 and sent back a rank for cheating on his run during a pt test jfl
I've seen people get away with the craziest shit and other's get their ass handed to em for relatively trivial shit, i watched a guy stop in the middle of his run, a corporal, and fucking chat with a guy for 17 minutes, he ended up with extra duty like what the actual fuck

I wish I could've gotten a deployment, i ended up in prison, when my paroles up I'm gonna try the French foreign legion

I've seen people get away with the craziest shit and other's get their ass handed to em for relatively trivial shit, i watched a guy stop in the middle of his run, a corporal, and fucking chat with a guy for 17 minutes, he ended up with extra duty like what the actual fuck
Rather odd of the fuckin corporal to just pause to intentionally fuck up his own pt test like that in the first place tho

Rather odd of the fuckin corporal to just pause to intentionally fuck up his own pt test like that in the first place tho
Super odd, must've known he'd fail anyway or something

How was leavenworth?:feelstrash:
Oh, it wasn't federal boyo, i did some shit that landed me in state prison, it was basically me beating up a guy and taking his phone from him so he couldn't call the cops before I left, it turns out when you do that it's considered aggravated robbery. And fucking jag doesn't touch that shit so i sat in jail until sentencing before I saw somebody and first sergeant sent somebody not even in my COC to sign discharge papers. Only oth discharge tho so not bad. Prison itself was actually not bad, lots of drugs and movies, it's like having a sleepover with a bunch of knucklehead retards for five years.

she glared at you to extinguish any thought in you of having a chance with her. fucking cunt

B
Oh, it wasn't federal boyo, i did some shit that landed me in state prison, it was basically me beating up a guy and taking his phone from him so he couldn't call the cops before I left, it turns out when you do that it's considered aggravated robbery. And fucking jag doesn't touch that shit so i sat in jail until sentencing before I saw somebody and first sergeant sent somebody not even in my COC to sign discharge papers. Only oth discharge tho so not bad. Prison itself was actually not bad, lots of drugs and movies, it's like having a sleepover with a bunch of knucklehead retards for five years.
On your best behavior in the FFL or they'll put you in da sweat box

Hope you starve in the ((((((((great reset)))))))) you gentile!!!!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
How about I euphorically rejoice on your ass with the (((training))) your own tribe gave me in the great art of gun-fu in call of duty mw3?:feelsaww::smonk:

How about I euphorically rejoice on your ass with the (((training))) your own tribe gave me in the great art of gun-fu in call of duty mw3?:feelsaww::smonk:
have fun in ((((prison)))) for ((((hate crime)))):feelshaha:

(((((Antisemites)))))) go to the worst shithole nigger filled prisons :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Nah, I've been an antisemite my whole life, Aryan culture is strong in prison jfl if you think otherwise

Nah, I've been an antisemite my whole life, Aryan culture is strong in prison jfl if you think otherwise
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
((((((Special forces))))))) will be arriving in all prisons to eliminate all antisemites soon!!!!!!

The military is a fucking joke. They aim for people coming from broken households, and give recruiters quotas to fill

The military is a fucking joke. They aim for people coming from broken households, and give recruiters quotas to fill
We know, GrAYcel

Jews rule
Goyim obey
All throughout human history and it will be this way forever :feelsLSD:
Der fuhrer would like to have a word with you, juden. Who’s to say another fuhrer wont arise? :smonk:

Der fuhrer would like to have a word with you, juden. Who’s to say another fuhrer wont arise? :smonk:
We have much more control now through ((((technologies and internet))))) so that’s not going to happen and if it does we will just eliminate the antisemites with conscripted goyim like in WW2

We have much more control now through ((((technologies and internet))))) so that’s not going to happen and if it does we will just eliminate the antisemites with conscripted goyim like in WW2
Ok babydicksmoker :horror:

the army sensed my inceldom and approached me once