Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Militarycel gets fucked by a State Court jew system.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrAXcn5sk2Q

lol not surprising.
this guy legit did the max he could in the military, i can tell on his uniform he has both wings (air assault, and airborne so he did the most army cool stuff like jumping and roping down from planes), AND EVEN FOUGHT FOR THE JEWS FROM military HELICOPTERS/PLANES
that purple heart/ribbon, indicates he got hurt probably by some sandniggers that may have tried to blow him up or shot him

anyways, the main point of the story is you can literally comply the most you can to jews, and YOU STILL LOSE.
you get no girlfriends or love, and not even sex, OR SAFETY IN YOUR OWN HOME.
notice how the jewish cuckovernment still prioritizes muh toilets no matter what "honorable" things you've done for them.
jews love worshipping toilets.

you're just a joke not only in the public's eyes and seen as cringe, but even on here as most .is members hate militarycels for fighting for jews

i want to do this with my slavie wagie uniform when i get done wagie slaving because not only do i get shit on by both here and in soyciety, but at my own death labour camp as well because it's hard to stay physically fit. i have multiple health issues with my knees preventing me from doing max workouts (mainly running fast) and high blood pressure.

i thought that'd i'd atleast get a chance despite my ugliness and non-charisma to get a chance at love, but no i get shit on everyday and get in worse health
i am stuck and cannot
i will burn all my jewish "accomplishments" which is close to none because i always get rejected at everything, once i am done with my life

lol not surprising.
this guy legit did the max he could in the military, i can tell on his uniform he has both wings (air assault, and airborne so he did the most army cool stuff like jumping and roping down from planes), AND EVEN FOUGHT FOR THE JEWS FROM military HELICOPTERS/PLANES
that purple heart/ribbon, indicates he got hurt probably by some sandniggers that may have tried to blow him up or shot him

anyways, the main point of the story is you can literally comply the most you can to jews, and YOU STILL LOSE.
notice how the jewish cuckovernment still prioritizes muh toilets no matter what "honorable" things you've done for them.

you're just a joke not only in the public's eyes and seen as cringe, but even on here as most .is members hate militarycels for fighting for jews

i want to do this with my slavie wagie uniform when i get done wagie slaving because not only do i get shit on by both here and in soyciety, but at my own death labour camp as well because it's hard to stay physically fit. i have multiple health issues with my knees preventing me from doing max workouts (mainly running fast) and high blood pressure.

i thought that'd i'd atleast get a chance despite my ugliness and non-charisma to get a chance at love, but no i get shit on everyday and get in worse health
i am stuck and cannot
i will burn all my jewish "accomplishments" which is close to none because i always get rejected at everything, once i am done with my life

He was a sergeant (E5) if you look at the patches on his uniform. I even feel sorry for him.

lol not surprising.

i am stuck and cannot

It seems to me that if he had been a colonel or even a general, even this would not have saved him from Woke.