Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Military service

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★
In the country I live in there is obligatory military service for all men when they turn 18. This means that you have to go every saturday for a year to a military base to receive training. At the end they give you a document which proves you completed your miitary service, this document is used for a variety of things (like owning guns, getting a visa, etc). Also means that in the event of a war you are among the first people to get drafted.

I did mine, was assigned to a squad in armored reconnaissance. It wasn't that bad. I only got hit a couple times. Got insulted every day though. 3/10 would not get conscripted again.

Is there such a thing in your country? Did you actually do it or did you not?

Last edited:
What country are you from?

You must be from a nordic country.

It was in my country, you had to stay there 24/7 for 12 months. I was rejected because of my mental state.

in brazil it is also mandatory, but if you have a college or job you are excused. I didn't have either so I served a year, now I'm looking for college

It had been abolished in my country before I turned 18.
And even though I'm always treated by society like the subhuman I am, I have no doubt that I wouldn't have been able to avoid it any other way (like using my physical or mental condition as excuses).

No, but in the US we have selective service.
You are required to register once you turn 18, it is not a draft in itself but if a draft is called, it is very possible that you could be drafted (the last time a draft was called was vietnam)

No. My country has no mandatory military service. Though I would lile some combat training.

I avoided doing that cucked shit here in cartel-land , I just said fuck it and never showed up.

I wanted to join the Air Force when I turned 18 since my dad was in it for 20 years and I couldn't find a job at the time but got turned down due to me having scoliosis. Probably for the better

I'm from the US and I had to sign up for the Selective Service.

Thankfully I'm now 27, will turn 28 soon, so I'm off the govt list for Selective Service draft.

:dab:

In the country I live in there is obligatory military service for all men when they turn 18. This means that you have to go every saturday for a year to a military base to receive training. At the end they give you a document which proves you completed your miitary service, this document is used for a variety of things (like owning guns, getting a visa, etc). Also means that in the event of a war you are among the first people to get drafted.

I did mine, was assigned to a squad in armored reconnaissance. It wasn't that bad. I only got hit a couple times. Got insulted every day though. 3/10 would not get conscripted again.

Yeah and it’s pretty bad where I live, I’ll try to escape it

in my shithole if you're not fit to do service they give you a relief paper/card and you're dismissed form the cucked duty of dying for some rich political dinosaur party

Luckily I passed and wasn't forced to join into the service. My shit genes for the first time in my life had done something helpful.

@Diocel this is the real test of your subhumanity . Where even the mobsters in our national army won't accept you because you're not even fit to be a cannon fodder :fuk:

it's possible to dodge it or you'll have to fake a disability

if ever forced to go to war as a virgin make sure you serve your country with the enemy's daughter

Not exactly, in the United States all males have to register for the selective service once they turn 18. No Americans have been forcefully drafted to fight in a war since the Vietnam War. No young American males really expect to be forced to fight in a war, the selective service requirement is more of a technicality, rather than an actual mandatory draft.