Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Milhouse tried to jester-max in latest ep to get girls

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Sufficed to say things did not work out for him

MilhouseGirl

That girl will pro end up fucking Nelson or something

Simpsons used to be my favorite cartoon satire type show. I am an OG Simpsons fan watched that shit in the 80's & 90's. But then it got old and played out. And now days some of their shit is even woke, via Lisa's character.

some of their shit is even woke, via Lisa's character.
that just makes it all the more pleasing to watch her suffer

that just makes it all the more pleasing to watch her suffer

View attachment 750985
No no dude! Morally they always make her call me out on top and make Homer look like the stupid caveman who needs to learn. That was okay when it was mundane family shit, but now it's environmental awareness and sjw nonsense..

No no dude! Morally they always make her call me out on top and make Homer look like the stupid caveman who needs to learn. That was okay when it was mundane family shit, but now it's environmental awareness and sjw nonsense..
I know it seems that way, and has been in many eps, but there are some where they deconstruct it and show her being hypocritical or inconsistent. Wish I could remmber their names.

I know it seems that way, and has been in many eps, but there are some where they deconstruct it and show her being hypocritical or inconsistent. Wish I could remmber their names.
Idk. The older days, maybe. They wouldn't take a hard stand one way or the other, and they were just doing mockery. But now days the mockery has a strong leaning towards the Leftist in American politics. These guys who created the show went to Harvard mostly. They were smart enough to know what they were doing. But today all those types of people graduating and writing for the show are wokeified intellectual garbage collectors.