Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Miley Whoreus excuse.

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
After cheating on chad Liam Hemsworth she added picture on instagram to explain everything in this way.

Don’t fight evolution, because you will never win. Like the mountain I am standing on top of , which was once under water , connected with Africa , change is inevitable. The Dolomites were not created over night, it was over millions of years that this magnificent beauty was formed. My dad always told me “ Nature never hurries but it is always on time”.... it fills my heart with peace and hope KNOWING that is true. I was taught to respect the planet and its process and I am committed to doing the same with my own ....

Do u think women can actually get dumber than they are now?

100% that retard did not write this and also what the fuck kind of “apology” is that :feelskek:

What the fuck is that shit. That bitch got mkultraded hard.

IQ of a used up condom.

Long about way of saying it’s just genetics. Convuluted way of just saying she’s a whore and can’t change who she is.

Imagine being completely controlled by biological impulses but making a claim that you are more free this way

In a sane world she would have been executed or exiled a long time ago, for her crimes against humanity (indoctrination of children and others with a ruinous ideology of feminism, promotion of infanticide, etc), and general degeneracy. Here, she is a member of the privileged elite as a “celebrity”. Burn it all down tbh

Someone should rape her then its just natural

Does she want to fuck the Dolomites because they are taller than Liam Hemsworth?

So she's saying it's just natural?

well we cant fuck with her freedom as she is saying
Yep, but she said it in a nice sugar-coated way that's what normies do when they do some bullshit and need to apologize.

:feelsmega: Evolution? With which petachad did she cheat? JFL

:feelsmega: Evolution? With which petachad did she cheat? JFL
Kaitlynn carter five things ftr

ded srs

Not even women are as dumb as Miley Cyrus.
Miley Cyrus is another species

if liam hemsworth gets cheated on this clown world it's completely over for us bois seriously JFL even being gigachad is not safe

Well he was uber retarded to marry her. Except for the fact that he probably gets the alimony in this situation rofl.

Because she broke off their engagement, went and whored it up, then supposedly got wholesome again and he accepted her back. She was always a whore and exposed herself.
Once a slut, always a slut tbh
liam hemsworth aka GIGACHAD is cucked by that slut :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
THIS GUY IS GETTING CUCKED IN 2019 IMAGINE JFL
MV5BMTQ5ODI0MDc4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTM5MDk3MTE V1 UX214 CR00214317 AL

what the fuck kind of excuse was that to justify her whoreness

Did she cheat on him or just divorce him?

She claims she split from Hemsworth then began the relationship with the chick.

Apparently, they have been separated for months.

Long about way of saying it’s just genetics. Convuluted way of just saying she’s a whore and can’t change who she is.

I like how when a woman says this its empowering and true, when an incel says this about women its misogynist pseudoscience

Women never have a true stance on anything, their only stance is whatever suits their current narrative

I like how when a woman says this its empowering and true, when an incel says this about women its misogynist pseudoscience

Women never have a true stance on anything, their only stance is whatever suits their current narrative
If women were as straight forward as men, they'd get sent back to the stone age and their rights removed. In my opinion, there's evolutionary reason for them to dance around and avoid conflict and it's because men are dangerous. The sweet talk spiritual mumbo jumbo are just tactics used, in conjuntion with the power of their vagina, to manipulate men because they have no physical power to influence. Women from previous generations knew this. Women now, indoctrinated by feminists, have been biting the hand that feed and just out right being cunts, abusing men and feeling entitled like they are above retaliation.

liam hemsworth have like 60-70 iq? why would he date that disgusting alien looking whore?

In a sane world she would have been executed or exiled a long time ago, for her crimes against humanity (indoctrination of children and others with a ruinous ideology of feminism, promotion of infanticide, etc), and general degeneracy. Here, she is a member of the privileged elite as a “celebrity”. Burn it all down tbh

She is essentially just a white trash hillbilly given artificial cultural ascension by Jews who use her along with the rest of the celebrity goyim to destroy and demoralize the nation.

In saner more aryan times she'd either be relegated to the local whore house or out in the field growing vegetables for the nobles.

JFL at that herpes infested yeast factory.

She is essentially just a white trash hillbilly given artificial cultural ascension by Jews who use her along with the rest of the celebrity goyim to destroy and demoralize the nation.

In saner more aryan times she'd either be relegated to the local whore house or out in the field growing vegetables for the nobles.
Whore house? More like glue factory. While Natsoc Germany tolerated this immorality in their time they were grossly mistaken. “Aryan” women are no better than their non-Aryan counterparts. German society with its chad-worshipping, with BDM pregnancy programmes, the lebensborn programme and more during the period was just another road into sexual feudalism and societal collapse.

A policy of complete intolerance is essential or these enclaves of degeneracy will act as hives for it to spread, and before long society will be at 2019 again. It must be eradicated and promoters of degeneracy given no quarter. Remember, it’s not a slippery slope if it’s been proven time and time again to happen.

After cheating on chad Liam Hemsworth she added picture on instagram to explain everything in this way.

Do u think women can actually get dumber than they are now?
i doubt that her ex gives a fuck or even read that. whore

And for the record I don’t believe in Aryan theory. I believe East Asians, like the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese, and to a lesser extent the Vietnamese, are capable of civilisation and culture in a separate but equal capacity to the west. With regard to Europe, the differences between Slavs, Balts, Saxons and Mediterraneans are not worth discussing considering the existence of Africans, aborigines, semites and dravidians, who are so genetically different they could be considered a different species under some definitions and are waging a demographic war on the greater races. Even China and Japan are subject to the mass import of monkeys now.

I don't get it. "Like the mountain that was once underwater that I'm standing on top of connected with Africa, change is inevitable" How does the prior part of that sentence connect to the latter and the sentence itself connect to her cheating on her Chad in any way? Maybe I'm just a retard nigger that can't grasp Miley Cyrus' deep post modern poetry though

Last edited:
liam hemsworth have like 60-70 iq? why would he date that disgusting alien looking whore?
yeah it seems like his iq isnt higher than that

LOL

Proof that lesbians are just women with standards so high no man on Earth could ever reach them so they go for other women instead.
Yeah that's true, but she is fucked up so dont know what is in her head tbh