Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Milestones are important in life

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Never listen to gaslighters saying things like “ Awww. It’s never too late sweetie.”

Bitch, if a guy is still a virgin after a certain age, it means there’s something wrong with him.

You ain’t going around telling a 62 year old grandpa it’s ok to learn swimming at that age. Same thing applies to the other areas of your life.

For example, if you have not graduated, secured a good job, built an Insta profile with at least 20k followers ( minimum), a nice Tinder Profile, developed a nice physique, and gained a good amount of experience with females by a certain age(let’s say 21), then you’re just a fucking retarded loser who weren’t meant to be in this world.

Lost time is never found again and you ain’t enjoying life when you’re old af. You should be hooking up, dating, partying, travelling around the world, and having the college experience in your early 20s.

Your 30s is reserved for grinding and hustling.

I wish somebody told me about this shit earlier, but I fell for normies gaslighting.

No dude majority of the population lives in the third world. These things aren't realistic there

No dude majority of the population lives in the third world. These things aren't realistic there
I’m not speaking for third world retards who live in the jungle here

Gaslighting should be illegal

Every time you gaslight someone you should get an electro shock. Would fix a lot of suffering in the world

Never listen to gaslighters saying things like “ Awww. It’s never too late sweetie.”

Bitch, if a guy is still a virgin after a certain age, it means there’s something wrong with him.

You ain’t going around telling a 62 year old grandpa it’s ok to learn swimming at that age. Same thing applies to the other areas of your life.

For example, if you have not graduated, secured a good job, built an Insta profile with at least 20k followers ( minimum), a nice Tinder Profile, developed a nice physique, and gained a good amount of experience with females by a certain age(let’s say 21), then you’re just a fucking retarded loser who weren’t meant to be in this world.

Lost time is never found again and you ain’t enjoying life when you’re old af. You should be hooking up, dating, partying, travelling around the world, and having the college experience in your early 20s.

I wish somebody told me about this shit earlier, but I fell for normies gaslighting.

Imagine having a combination of total failure in life- incel, no friends, no money cause too retarded to do a menial job properly, I spent my 20s rotting at home and having only getting high and watching TV as the highlight of my day. Never got to go to bars, raves, ect.

You really picked Mamamax as your profile pick? Hell no.

I spent my 20s rotting at home and having only getting high and watching TV as the highlight of my day. Never got to go to bars, raves, ect.
same, and I feel like a retard.