Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Migration crisis

What stance should Europe take towards MENA "refugees"?

• Closed door policy, Europe is full and there is simply no more place for any more "refugees".

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Open door policy, we must take in as much as possible poor "refugees".

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have any opinion.

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
What cuck would pick number 2.

I want to remind you, that only 5-10% of the immigrant wave which came to Europe in 2015, were the War Refugees from Syria and Iraq. Official figures from Germany, show that.

So, if they leave Germany, after Syria and Iraq become stable and peaceful place, what with 90% of these who came? And what with these hordes who are coming in thousands every week?

Remember the Western Roman Empire, remember how it ended.
(((They))) want more to come in so the white race can finally be destroyed. It’s been carefully planned for many years.
https://sovereignwales.com/2016/09/...the-indigenous-nations-and-peoples-of-europe/
You should rather say, thank God for Hungary.
All of European politicians, except of Orban are bunch of terrible clowns, I have no doubt about it. Of course, there are better and worse politicians.

Brexit marks the very end of EU. Without UK, so called "European project" doesn't make a sense. Most of proponents of EU, do not understand, why UK is leaving. I know the main cause: "refugees welcome" in 2015. If there had been no, such disastrous, pro-immigration policies in Western Europe, adopted by Western European government, if there had been no multi-culturalist policies, there would have been no anti-immigration sentiment in countries, like UK or Netherlands.

Those subhumans think they'll get pussy and free stuff.

They should fold all those immigrants into their armies

The urge to punch every towelhead I find on the street is getting bigger and bigger,especially because they keep coming and there's more of them every day that passes. If your religion is so great then go worship it in the shithole you came from and stop emptying the country's funds.

The worst of all is that you I can't complain about it openly because I'd probably get jailed or fined while they are allowed to put all kind of bullshit laws in their sand territories and you have to obey every single one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back