Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Might starve myself to death in the future

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
I feel like this would be a reasonable way to go. I dont really have experience fasting but I also dont tend to eat much per day anyway.

A question that i would ask some of you that fast would be how comfortable it is. I would obviously assume not that comfortable but more how bearable is it. Does it hurt alot or only a little when fasting for long periods of time

Reason why i would starve myself is I'm too big a pussy to commit suicide but I feel that starving myself would make it easier until I eventually die in my sleep from lack of nutrition

I also would like to hear thoughts to get an overall opinion on this method of suicide. To hear where my logic may not be right and how long it may take. My estimate is about a few days to a week.

I wont be doing this now but as a potential way out in the future for when I just give up

Every thread should get at least 1 reply

I also would like to hear thoughts to get an overall opinion on this method of suicide. To hear where my logic may not be right and how long it may take. My estimate is about a few days to a week.

I depends how much kg/lbs of fat you have, body first burn all storage of glucose and glycogen then starts burning fat but also using (proteins) muscles to repair cell damage, after it burns all fat and part of muscles than burns your muscle rapidly, final stage is when body starts to burn organs for energy and then you die.

First day of fasting is easy, second is hard and by third hungers slowly dies, at day four you don't feel hungry anymore.

There was one guy who didn't eat for a year under medical control, he was taking mineral and vitamin supplements but no calories and he lost large amount of weight and he was healthy I guess. I heard if you don't take supplements while fasting when body runs out of vitamins b it can't metabolize fat and you die fat. For someone of average build my guess would be around 30, 40 days until he dies from starvation.

I depends how much kg/lbs of fat you have, body first burn all storage of glucose and glycogen then starts burning fat but also using (proteins) muscles to repair cell damage, after it burns all fat and part of muscles than burns your muscle rapidly, final stage is when body starts to burn organs for energy and then you die.

First day of fasting is easy, second is hard and by third hungers slowly dies, at day four you don't feel hungry anymore.

There was one guy who didn't eat for a year under medical control, he was taking mineral and vitamin supplements but no calories and he lost large amount of weight and he was healthy I guess. I heard if you don't take supplements while fasting when body runs out of vitamins b it can't metabolize fat and you die fat. For someone of average build my guess would be around 30, 40 days until he dies from starvation.
Good to know. Thanks for the info

bad Idea man. too painful

bad Idea man. too painful
Actually if @Mecoja is right. Doesn't seem like that bad a way to go seeing as after 4 days the hunger goes away

Actually if @Mecoja is right. Doesn't seem like that bad a way to go seeing as after 4 days the hunger goes away
Hunger does but as time progress you become weaker and weaker and when the body starts to eat it self to death you get panic attacks and pain. Organ failure is the most painful thing in the world. Starving to death is long and painful, not a good way to go and I dont encourage suicide because death frightens me even though it seem liberating.

Painful way to go. Shotgun in the head is the best method in my opinion. Quick easy painless guaranteed death.

Yeah but this isn’t starving yourself to death. You are gonna be in hella agony.

Hunger does but as time progress you become weaker and weaker and when the body starts to eat it self to death you get panic attacks and pain. Organ failure is the most painful thing in the world. Starving to death is long and painful, not a good way to go and I dont encourage suicide because death frightens me even though it seem liberating.
If this is the case wont it help to sleep it off?

That sounds especially slow and painful.