Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Might rope extremely soon: my mum's dying & my anxiety's off the charts

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I'm crippled by anxiety so much I cant even visit her in a hospice 120 miles away.

damn bruddah, hope you feel better soon :cryfeels:

I was actually in a somewhat similar situation to this back in 2020. My mum died that year. I live... something like 50 miles away.

I was taking trains back and forth to see her when she was ill.

I also have anxiety and found it really difficult to do but unfortunately just as I was starting to get into the right headspace to do the journey regularly, she was gone.

I guess what I would say is... especially if you think there might not be much time try to find some way to see her often while you can.

I know how tough the whole thing can feel. I'd never really experienced anything close to that before so it was really quite scary to be honest. I hope you find some way to do it, anyway.

damn, can't image the feelings I'll feel when my moms about to die.
:cryfeels:

Cheers brocels; it is indeed brutal.

Prayer for ur mun

Strength for you

you should try and get klonopin from your doctor. It helped me tremendously with my anxiety

can't imagine how it must feel.

:cryfeels: Hope and prayer for you and your mom

dam
thankfully my mom still alive and I can be an annoying son make her angry and cry:feelsokman:
and disappoint:feelstastyman:

Last edited: