Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Might need a 3rd job

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I already have 2 jobs. I might need a 3rd if I want to pay off my debt and put down payment on condo this year. Ugh Chad doesn’t have this problem with his six figure salary.

Why u in debt :feelstrash:

Women will just give chad money
full

How many hours a week are you going to work once you get the job?

How many hours a week are you going to work once you get the job?
Right now between 2 jobs I’m at 48 hours.

Depends how many the third job would provide. Thinking something seasonal since I don’t want to work all those hours year round.

3 jobs too many

brutal tbh, im glad im still a youngcel

Holy fucking shit. Are your jobs at least decent tier?

brutal. try selling drugs or something better jfl

you're wasting your life

I'm happy im neet

I'm 2+ years unemployed. I have a BA and MA and applied to well over 250+ jobs and still got nothing. I can't get 'ordinary' jobs because I'm too overqualified and 'lack experience', and I can't get jobs in my field because it's "too competitive" (hint hint: not Chad enough).

Holy fucking shit. Are your jobs at least decent tier?
The part time one is great. The other one I just started last week but so far so good. The one I had prior sucked.
brutal. try selling drugs or something better jfl
Don’t want to get involved with hard drugs and weed is legal where I live.

The part time one is great. The other one I just started last week but so far so good. The one I had prior sucked.
Good to know, bro. At least there's that.

All the jobs I had either sucked balls, paid shit or both.

I'm 2+ years unemployed. I have a BA and MA and applied to well over 250+ jobs and still got nothing. I can't get 'ordinary' jobs because I'm too overqualified and 'lack experience', and I can't get jobs in my field because it's "too competitive" (hint hint: not Chad enough).
Do they reject you before or after interview?

brutal tbh, im glad im still a youngcel

Brutal agepill.
I already have 2 jobs. I might need a 3rd if I want to pay off my debt and put down payment on condo this year. Ugh Chad doesn’t have this problem with his six figure salary.

Sucks man. Doing all this work just to pay off shitty student loans is suifuel.

You got cucked by the system.

I don't know kid, I don't think you have the balls to be part of our group, we're not like everyone else, we're special, we're... edgy memelords. You see, kid, you've been raised in what we like to call the "normie-sphere", where the memes are harmless, they're mere comical observations of our daily lifestyles, they take no risks. In our group we take risks everyday, our humor knows no limits, we'll make fun of everyone and everything! The Holocaust, the 9/11 attacks, Harambe... yeah, that's right, we even make jokes about that gorilla who was shot, isn't that insensitive? We don't care, though. We feel no sympathy anymore, our hearts are cold and our souls are dark, there's a void in my body that can only be filled with memes, DARK memes. You know, sometimes I wish I was normal, I wish I could laugh at these normie-tier memes, be an ordinary person for once... But I know that will never happen. My mind has been exposed to so many school shooting jokes and self-deprecation humor that I have become desensitized to plebeian entertainment. Kid, consider carefully if you really want to be one of us, there's too much at stake, once you're in you can never go back, NEVER.

OP never betabux

hello clown
long time no see :feelstrash:
I don't know kid, I don't think you have the balls to be part of our group, we're not like everyone else, we're special, we're... edgy memelords. You see, kid, you've been raised in what we like to call the "normie-sphere", where the memes are harmless, they're mere comical observations of our daily lifestyles, they take no risks. In our group we take risks everyday, our humor knows no limits, we'll make fun of everyone and everything! The Holocaust, the 9/11 attacks, Harambe... yeah, that's right, we even make jokes about that gorilla who was shot, isn't that insensitive? We don't care, though. We feel no sympathy anymore, our hearts are cold and our souls are dark, there's a void in my body that can only be filled with memes, DARK memes. You know, sometimes I wish I was normal, I wish I could laugh at these normie-tier memes, be an ordinary person for once... But I know that will never happen. My mind has been exposed to so many school shooting jokes and self-deprecation humor that I have become desensitized to plebeian entertainment. Kid, consider carefully if you really want to be one of us, there's too much at stake, once you're in you can never go back, NEVER.
didnt read :feelstrash:

Do they reject you before or after interview?
Before and after. Sometimes it pisses me off after, because I made all that effort. Ofc I don't meet their expectations when they look at a manlet like me.

I believe they also reject before because of my name - it's a very odd name. They probably think of an incel with a name like mine anyway.

But my CV is good and exp is getting better. I get positive feedback on it, and it looks better than those who have got the job.

Before and after. Sometimes it pisses me off after, because I made all that effort. Ofc I don't meet their expectations when they look at a manlet like me.

I believe they also reject before because of my name - it's a very odd name. They probably think of an incel with a name like mine anyway.

But my CV is good and exp is getting better. I get positive feedback on it, and it looks better than those who have got the job.
at least you don't need a photo on your CV, which is standard in some countries like France :feelskek: