Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Might make a youtube account me making playthroughs

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Anyone interested in watching me play?

HAHA PRINCESS PEACH YOU GOT CATIFISHED U GOT CATFISHED

No idea if this is a shitpost but watching people play videogames is boring as fuck. If you talk about incel or blackpill topics while doing so it would be maybe comfy to listen. Make a few pilot episodes and let us judge, but don't cut down on your catfishing stuff.

CatfishMan Plays:

No idea if this is a shitpost but watching people play videogames is boring as fuck. If you talk about incel or blackpill topics while doing so it would be maybe comfy to listen. Make a few pilot episodes and let us judge, but don't cut down on your catfishing stuff.
Well yea im going to be talking while playing.

Depends catfish man what kind of games are going to play and if you're not an option with steak asshole who makes loud child noises like pee wee died that I might give it a look.

Yeh, do not play roleplaying games where nothing happens and you have like 300 party until you finish. Maybe some obscure themed indie games

Depends catfish man what kind of games are going to play and if you're not an option with steak asshole who makes loud child noises like pee wee died that I might give it a look.
Well i was thinking of playing a few action games, probably thinking of doing a Resident evil 2 remake lets play.