Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Might have gotten a job

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
I have made this exact thread before, and it went from Lifefuel, to suicidefuel as I never was accepted.

So far tho I might actually have a job, very big if true, i'll be making around 700 bucks a week, considering most of my income thus far has come from reselling shit (clothes, electronics, toys, etc) and being a literal merchant gypsie and using schemes and shit involved with shady individuals that prob can ruin my life, this is lifefuel. If I can make steady money, I could move to a better area within a year or two, likely even less, aswell as afford a car.

Knowing my odds tho, and how things always go wrong for me, i'm gonna guess this is not the case and I am yet again celebrating, preemptively, but so far things have been going pretty well for me lately, other than getting banned for necroposting.

Over for jobcels

$700 in American context is on the lower end of things is it not? Due to cost of living there
This income is legit and moggs me.

Moggs me even more. @Eskimocel What are your thoughts on this?

At least you don't have to pay for car costs, £3000 per year to maintain and fuel

$700 in American context is on the lower end of things is it not? Due to cost of living there
Mogs every year I have lived since 16 when I started looking for a job. I am 22, and turning 23 soon, 500+ applications denied, possibly thousands never even responded to. Any job or income is lifefuel to me at this point.

Mogs every year I have lived since 16 when I started looking for a job. I am 22, and turning 23 soon, 500+ applications denied, possibly thousands never even responded to. Any job or income is lifefuel to me at this point.

Work at a fast food restaurant

Work at a fast food restaurant
I tried applying to many, including McDonalds, most denied me because I couldn't speak spanish. JFL at Spanish being a requisite to work at an American business. The absolute state of L.A, and California.

Last edited:
You're getting a job?

THAT'S AMAZIN'.

I tried applying to many, including McDonalds, most denied me because I couldn't speak spanish. JFL at Spanish being a requisite to work at an American business. The absolute state of L.A, and California.
I can’t speak Spanish either. It’s over

A Little Update, i'll know for sure if everything has gone correctly about a week from when this was originally posted. Then i'll know if its over or not.

Good luck. To all incels that enjoy driving and have a clean record id recommend going into trucking. Good money, neet lifestyle.

Well good luck man, hope you get the job

is the job market that bad? were u applying to lower end jobs?

700 dollars a week is really good for your first job. I hope it will go well! :feelsautistic:

is the job market that bad? were u applying to lower end jobs?
Yes I was applying to fast food, dishwashing, janitorial work, the lowest of the low bottom of the barrel shit, cashier positions, etc, nothing seems to work out for me. The only time I make any bit of money is by doing things online or reselling things, and that's not a stable form of income at all, sometimes you can get a really good sale, sometimes you'll basically make nothing for a long time, sometimes you might meet a shady as fuck individual.

Just recently in fact I was going to meet with someone to make a deal, and I think he tried to get me to commit checking fraud.

Yes I was applying to fast food, dishwashing, janitorial work, the lowest of the low bottom of the barrel shit, cashier positions, etc, nothing seems to work out for me.
fak. brutal

The guy who gave me ads to make hasn't sent me any ads to make today which is making me extremely fucking worried, it hasn't been a week yet, so I don't know if this job is completely real yet or i'm being used, worst case scenario i'm making a bunch of ads for a guy for free, and don't get paid I guess, but i'd feel really down if this was the case, I also haven't gotten a reply from anyone on Jesse's (JLP's) team related to this entrepreneurial program they wanted me to give an idea for.

Fuck dude its over for me I just know it, knowing my luck i'm gonna make no money, all my ties will get cut, and i'll fucking die of Bronchitis. It is over.

I need a summer job for next year tbh.

The guy who gave me ads to make hasn't sent me any ads to make today which is making me extremely fucking worried, it hasn't been a week yet, so I don't know if this job is completely real yet or i'm being used, worst case scenario i'm making a bunch of ads for a guy for free, and don't get paid I guess, but i'd feel really down if this was the case, I also haven't gotten a reply from anyone on Jesse's (JLP's) team related to this entrepreneurial program they wanted me to give an idea for.

Fuck dude its over for me I just know it, knowing my luck i'm gonna make no money, all my ties will get cut, and i'll fucking die of Bronchitis. It is over.
Fuck, I'm sorry man. I hope your job will still somehow work out. I wonder if you've tried charity work? Sorry for giving unsolicited advice, but putting all the charity work I've done in my cv basically got me my first job.

I am 22, and turning 23 soon, 500+ applications denied, possibly thousands never even responded to. Any job or income is lifefuel to me at this point.
Congratulations buddy-boyo. I have been in an unpaid programming internship for the last 4 months and am 23 myself with a college degree(held back in kindergarten). Wagecucking with autism is tough as hell.

Last edited:

It's an advertising job, I actually have a skillset in advertising, mostly just used it for shitposting tho.
But people love reading that shit. JFL. Good luck, bro.

Sweeping the floors for a movie company?

no job for ur ban

Unban him already, Jesus Christ, it's fucking embarrassing that he gets banned over and over again despite his great contributions to the community.

Unban him already, Jesus Christ, it's fucking embarrassing that he gets banned over and over again despite his great contributions to the community.
he gets banned way too often i guess mods prepare final cage for him