Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Might have found a way out for some unicels...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Check to see if your university has a bulimics and anorexics support group.

I'm required to go see the campus therapist every week and I heard some info for through the grapevine

Basically, these girls only really talk to other people in the support group, mainly because their therapy leaders feel they need to heal before going out again. In addition, there generally aren't any men in these Ana and bulimic groups, so your market value is already sky high if you by virtue of low supply alone. In addition, the group therapy leader will pressure girls in the group into hanging out with you. And, these girls have the LOWEST self-confidence of anyone on the fucking planet, I bet at least a couple would stoop to dating one of us. Last but not least: she will never get fat. The minute she steps out of line just say she looks chubby and she'll be yours.

Godspeed brothers.

that's pretty evil

The idea is good in theory but as a sub4 man you won't cut it anyway.

I used to approach a lot in Anime conventions where competition is far lower and most women look subpar but even there it was only failures. Now I'm too old for those environments. Last time I went to one it was pure suicidefuel, I was twice the average age there and obviously no one was interested the slightest in a balding old guy. I guess they just assumed I was some kid's parent, since balding makes you look way older.

didnt you fucking see the thread with a bunch of myproana girls saying they had sex with 80 dudes at 20 years old or whatever

get it together man!

Manipulating mental weakness? sounds like female behavior to me tbh

damn sounds legit but im a truecel. can i stand a chance?

I used to approach a lot in Anime conventions where competition is far lower and most women look subpar but even there it was only failures. Now I'm too old for that environments.

jesus christ man im sorry wtf, but i think most men have probably suffered the same fate of getting rejected by utter trash like that

Ayyy atta boy you got it all figured out hate to break it to ya but even those auschwitz prisoner looking bitches won't fuck us.

jesus christ man im sorry wtf, but i think most men have probably suffered the same fate of getting rejected by utter trash like that
I've tried pretty much everything I could so I can ldar in peace now knowing it's over, that's why I encourage 4+ guys to approach, not because I'm a PUA enthusiast, but rather because you may regret not doing so in the future when you're really old and certain it's 100% over.

Chad already has a monopoly on mentally ill girls.

I used to approach a lot in Anime conventions where competition is far lower and most women look subpar but even there it was only failures. Now I'm too old for those environments. Last time I went to one it was pure suicidefuel, I was twice the average age there and obviously no one was interested the slightest in a balding old guy. I guess they just assumed I was some kid's parent, since balding makes you look way older.

The "nerdy" girls are the biggest chad chasers of em all.

She'll make your life into a hell no doubt. These girls are borderline as fuck and dont care about cheating on you probably. Your just looking for troubled starting anything with an already unstable femoid

Gotta be bulimic first though.

Lol at cucks virtue signalling in comment section.

Who cares if I am abusing mental weakness to get some pussy. You think girls think twice before manipulating guys to get what they want!? No they don’t give a fuck.

Virtuesignalingcels are the worst. You should be doing anything legal to get pussy, fuck morals
She'll make your life into a hell no doubt. These girls are borderline as fuck and dont care about cheating on you probably. Your just looking for troubled starting anything with an already unstable femoid

All foods are unstable, gotta use them for pump and dump

Lol at cucks virtue signalling in comment section.

Who cares if I am abusing mental weakness to get some pussy. You think girls think twice before manipulating guys to get what they want!? No they don’t give a fuck.

Virtuesignalingcels are the worst. You should be doing anything legal to get pussy, fuck morals

All foods are unstable, gotta use them for pump and dump

Great insight, I agree with what you said, in war everything goes.

But there are times when you have to have boundaries, of course this isn't that time, but for everyone it depends. Just try to not be a cuck, what OP stated is great advice but most of the people in this forum can't pull it off cause LOOKS/FACE

I hate to ruin your cope, but support groups are a terrible place to pick up women. Most of them will already be in relationships.

Last edited:
No, just say you are. They aren't going to make you vomit in front of them to check.

Anyway, your incel features make you look emaciated anyway so they'll believe you

We are fat who would believe that?!