Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Might get a dog

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I know they only love you for your food but I am going insane from isolation. I have always liked dogs too, even if they do mog me and I know foids would rather fuck a dog than me.

Heavy responsibility but pretty nice

Get a pitbull so that if a white foid tries to molest it, it'll eat her.

Maybe you can get sloppy seconds if the dog is a mogger.

Good idea, but make sure to keep him away from white women

Good idea, but make sure to keep him away from white women
Yeah but while fido is up in her gruts he can take the butthole, bitch ain't going anywhere if she's knotted.

Dogs are lifefuel tbh
D626E596 821F 498E AD4F A8D9F12EBD8A

Here is my dog sitting funny

Make sure you get a male dog. My family has had two male dogs and two female dogs, and both female dogs eventually jumped the fence and ran away.

Damn man them bitches cucked your dogs. That's brutal blackpill right there.
Definitely they were attempting to cuck the male dogs to find a chad dog in the outside world. But instead they probably got ran over by a car or something.

Monty and Rueger

You should get a collie and an australian shephard like my favorite youtuber Matt Posa has and goes on his camping adventures with.

The Australian Shephard is named Rueger and is on the left and the collie is named Monty and is on the right.

Maybe just a coincidence? Don't think tendency to do sth like that is dependent on gender.

It could be. I do like the "personality" of male dogs better, though. They seem more laid back and do funnier things.

how will you cope knowing your dog moggs your in literally every aspect?