Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Might drop the idea of buying a PC

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I calculated the total cost today with monitor, peripherals and everything.

For a high end pc (in my region) is coming to be $2177 whereas a mid range one (in my region) is coming to $1428. Way out of budget at this point.

I might just buy a console (if they are available and not sold out) and call it a day.

Chip shortage cucked me really bad. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yeah cryptos + coronavirus crisis have fucked up the whole PC market. In 2016 when I built my PC I bought a mid range GPU (an R9 380) for barely more than 200€, and to this day it can play most games. In medium or low for the most demanding, but it can play them. Now a mid range GPU costs like 500€ and a high end GPU is way over 1000€ kek, before cryptos with 600€ you could buy a GPU that could play virtually any game with everything in ultra at +60FPS.

Yeah cryptos + coronavirus crisis have fucked up the whole PC market. In 2016 when I built my PC I bought a mid range GPU (an R9 380) for barely more than 200€, and to this day it can play most games. In medium or low for the most demanding, but it can play them. Now a mid range GPU costs like 500€ and a high end GPU is way over 1000€ kek, before cryptos with 600€ you could buy a GPU that could play virtually any game with everything in ultra at +60FPS.
So over for me. Gaming was my last cope, seems like even that is taken away from me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

So over for me. Gaming was my last cope, seems like even that is taken away from me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Try getting a pre-built PC or a gaming laptop. Back in the day with cheap components it wasn't worth it but nowadays it's a good choice. The difference in price it's much narrower and you don't have to worry about not finding components due to scalpers.

Try getting a pre-built PC or a gaming laptop. Back in the day with cheap components it wasn't worth it but nowadays it's a good choice. The difference in price it's much narrower and you don't have to worry about not finding components due to scalpers.
Even a pre built worth buying is over 2000 usd in my region. Not possible for me. That's pretty much all my life savings. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I will buy the pc for you instead then

yea cryptojews and scalpers fucked the prices hard.
If my PC dies during this I will be next fucking level pissed.

I can't stand video games. The only game I play Is Geometry Dash

PC market is shit right now anyway and by the looks of it it wont improve for several years. GPU suppliers can milk RTX 3000 and RX 5000 series for years

You can buy a controller and play on emulator, WII and game cube has enough games to keep you occupied until the prices drop.
Ok, will try. Thanks. :feelsautistic::feelsokman::feelsLightsaber:

Tfw no money for new pc :cryfeels:
Te678

I was thinking about buying a pc too but after playing few months on my old computer I realized that I am not really invested in gaming and sitting is much harder than lying in bed

I was thinking about buying a pc too but after playing few months on my old computer I realized that I am not really invested in gaming and sitting is much harder than lying in bed
Agree. I prefer ldaring on my bed with my phone as well. It's really comfy. :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

When you can't even afford a new gen console
Images 92