Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over might do it

baja jagodinac

baja jagodinac

BEOGRADJANIN
-
my life has been utter shit for a very long time and i dont see it getting better so i might decide on kms this week(in minecraft)

Go for a walk on LSD you'll find a reason to keep going

I am sure you will

Ascend to the motherland brother

my life has been utter shit for a very long time and i dont see it getting better so i might decide on kms this week(in minecraft)
Dont KMS, I reccomend you go to amsterdam, Smoke a joint in the red light district while banging a hooker then reevaluate, Atleast you wont die a virgone, But in all seriousness, DONT KMS!

Dont KMS, I reccomend you go to amsterdam, Smoke a joint in the red light district while banging a hooker then reevaluate, Atleast you wont die a virgone, But in all seriousness, DONT KMS!
im broke as fuck so i cant do that

im broke as fuck so i cant do that
Where is your starting place, For me its only 15 dollars to get to the UK from another country in europe, Might be different by NL but you cant smoke in UK, I cant smoke in my own country too so i dont smoke, But i do atleast wanna go to NL and smoke a joint.