Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Might bulk to 260lbs

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I think eventually, even if you're butt ugly but big and avg height-tall, you should be able to get a foid. This guy isn't ugly but imagine having his physique (he's 19 I think lol)
Pavlo

Fucking tallcels are fakecels. Even average height is arguably volcel

Fucking lol if you think that dude doesnt have top tier genetics to get to that size. He's Chad but with autism-face

Bloated face looks 30 probably gonna accelerate baldness because of his gear use. Not worth it imo.

Bloated face looks 30 probably gonna accelerate baldness because of his gear use. Not worth it imo.
i think he might be natty srs
Firstly foids like scars.
Secondly if you're so disfigured by scars working out wont help.
yeah "chicksdigscars" lol, no bro, chicks might like a few scars but not moderate-severe acne scars.

We should ask Blahino to make sure

to think that Blaha would be rated incel tier on this forum makes me lol. I'd penetrate mooncookie in a heartbeat.

to think that Blaha would be rated incel tier on this forum makes me lol. I'd penetrate mooncookie in a heartbeat.

Blaha is ugly af and he's a manlet.He lucked out getting married twice and LDARING. Mooncookie is definitely using him/cucking him but he gets sex twice a day at least lol.

Blaha is ugly af and he's a manlet.He lucked out getting married twice and LDARING. Mooncookie is definitely using him/cucking him but he gets sex twice a day at least lol.

hes a manlet but i don't think hes ugly personally, not incel tier in my book

Fucking lol if you think that dude doesnt have top tier genetics to get to that size. He's Chad but with autism-face

I usually don’t agree with the “top tier genetics” cope but in this instance, i agree. You’re not going to become a world record strongman without phenomenal genetics and steroids.

I usually don’t agree with the “top tier genetics” cope but in this instance, i agree. You’re not going to become a world record strongman without phenomenal genetics and steroids.
this guy isn't a world record strongman.

this guy isn't a world record strongman.

I didn’t check who he was, I just assumed you posted a famous one. He doesn’t look crazy big though, you could defitnely do it. I don’t find that physique visually appealing but different people have different tastes
I’d rather look/ be like Larry Wheels TBH

I didn’t check who he was, I just assumed you posted a famous one. He doesn’t look crazy big though, you could defitnely do it. I don’t find that physique visually appealing but different people have different tastes
I’d rather look/ be like Larry Wheels TBH

Pavlo is a 120kg IPF (WADA testing) lifter, I believe he placed 2nd in the junior or overall, category last year (not too sure which one).

He could be on gear, you never know, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because he hasn't been popped yet.

Id rather look like Larry or an IFBB 212/Open pro but the health risks aren't worth it IMO.

Fucking tallcels are fakecels. Even average height is arguably volcel
Average height is 6' for 18-25 males. Males 40+ get shorter and drag the average down to 5'10/11
Government hides the truth.

I got bulked since ı started lifting and ı'm pretty big now,people say ı look very fit and big.ı'm happy with that and proud but it is not good if you want women.you need to be ripped guy. But ı'm dominating men around me that's beautiful

Just go to the gym, bro.