Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Might be infected

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I was exposed to people without any protection on Friday. It is now day 6 and I'm tired and my throat feels a little sore.

It was nice knowing you guys. I'll see you on the other side.

Could be a flu or something I thought the same thing some days ago
Still over for OP tbh

Give it to females

Time to start spreading

You will not die unless you like > 45 y with some running medical condition - maybe get some lungs fibrosis at most.

I was exposed to people without any protection on Friday. It is now day 6 and I'm tired and my throat feels a little sore.

You should hang around crowded places in GTA V.

You will not die unless you like > 45 y with some running medical condition - maybe get some lungs fibrosis at most.
I would really rather die than live my life suffocating tbh.:feelsrope:

Have sex with as many women as possible to try spread it

0C6B6840 82BA 4A33 B486 BA5BD9A4B206

Bro

If I had the ability to give any of my diseases to females, do you think I would be posting here?:feelsthink:
Just go up to them and cough on them theory

chances are you are not over 60 so cya in 2 days op

chances are you are not over 60 so cya in 2 days op
The dude that discovered the disease and died from it was 33. The government is lying about the severity of "mild" cases of coronavirus to keep people from rioting. Even if it doesn't kill you it can badly damage your lungs, which is ultimately worse than death because you'll be gasping for Edit: air your whole life which will only get worse as you age.

Last edited:
The dude that discovered the disease and died from it was 33. The government is lying about the severity of "mild" cases of coronavirus to keep people from rioting. Even if it doesn't kill you it can badly damage your lungs, which is ultimately worse than death because you'll be gasping for all your whole life which will only get worse as you age.
i think he got killed by the goverment rather than the virus.

Stay safe man.

You'll be fine. This is all hype and not really a big deal

I've been coughing for a week and it hurts. Idk what it means, I don't leave my house other than wagecucking so maybe someone at my job gave it to me. I don't work with a lot of people so I can track who gave it to my by watching who coughs

I've been coughing for a week and it hurts. Idk what it means, I don't leave my house other than wagecucking so maybe someone at my job gave it to me. I don't work with a lot of people so I can track who gave it to my by watching who coughs
This one fucker at work came right up to me at my desk to ask a question and coughed right at me without covering his mouth. I wanted to drop his ass right there. It is BEYOND over.
ada.jpg

The dude that discovered the disease and died from it was 33. The government is lying about the severity of "mild" cases of coronavirus to keep people from rioting. Even if it doesn't kill you it can badly damage your lungs, which is ultimately worse than death because you'll be gasping for all your whole life which will only get worse as you age.
Exactly

There is only 97% chance that you will survive.
At least you didn't get AIDS.

Go coof in public. Remember it can live on surfaces like door handles and store shelves.

It will be the end

You know what needs to be done with it shahid

you should walk into a gynecology clinic and pretend you were looking for another department, meanwhile coughing all over everything

prepare for evacuation of the soul